OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
These are hot. Would definitely look into a 19x10 square setup if MRR keeps the price/weight down like they usually do. 19x10 square / gloss black on my GTPP would look very sexy.

You can use my black 17 GTPP for marketing. I am in Long Beach, CA. I believe you guys are in Los Angeles?
for sure the Flow forged model will be with in our standard price points along side of the M350.
the Full Forged mono block version is another story. but stay posted as we are tweaking the design and will start posting final graphs soon.
weight on the flow forged will land around 24lb per wheel
weight on the Forged model will depend on size 18" 17.5-19lb each 19" 19.3-21.5lb each is what we estimate.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Update !! check out the new improved graphs, any thoughts let us know. Our Forged model will be available in just a couple of days while the flow forged model will be in production.
for now here are the updated graphs, enjoy/

IMG_1625.PNG
IMG_1615.PNG

Furious50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT
Update !! check out the new improved graphs, any thoughts let us know. Our Forged model will be available in just a couple of days while the flow forged model will be in production.
for now here are the updated graphs, enjoy/

IMG_1625.PNG
IMG_1615.PNG
Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing a set of the flow forged model, 19x10 front and 19x11 rear

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
for the Flow forged model we are not accepting any pre orders yet as its still weeks away from production.
But we can do the Forged model, if interested do PM me

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I wish MRR had Mustang wheels that were standard PP factory 19x9 not over 9+ width. Id take these in gunmetal if 19x9 was offered and accept OEM caps :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I wish MRR had Mustang wheels that were standard PP factory 19x9 not over 9+ width. Id take these in gunmetal if 19x9 was offered and accept OEM caps :)
Oh man so sorry buddy but the majority of our sales are 19x10 and 19x11 unfortunately the majority tend to go wider to allow for wider tires.
we do have other wheels that we can do for you in similar specs.

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Would prefer the use oem lug nuts and center caps. I would like silver for color, or maybe gloss graphite. Think I prefer Alpha over Beta, but both look pretty good. Currently I have a 2017 GT and one of my future mods is the GT350R brake upgrade (Ford part #M-2300-Y) Do you think the Flow Forged model will have clearance for those brakes? Hopefully you guys will offer the same specs as the M350 wheels. (Front 19x10, +40 offset, Rear 19x11, +55 offset.) Looking forward to the flow forged models being released for purchase!

Doug

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Would prefer the use oem lug nuts and center caps. I would like silver for color, or maybe gloss graphite. Think I prefer Alpha over Beta, but both look pretty good. Currently I have a 2017 GT and one of my future mods is the GT350R brake upgrade (Ford part #M-2300-Y) Do you think the Flow Forged model will have clearance for those brakes? Hopefully you guys will offer the same specs as the M350 wheels. (Front 19x10, +40 offset, Rear 19x11, +55 offset.) Looking forward to the flow forged models being released for purchase!

Doug
completely appreciate the feed back, we will have samples of the forged model soon. as for the flow forged no big deal on the Caliper clearance it will be made just like the 600 as in specs and sizing so fitment wont be a issue , of course though we hope you can wait it out with us as from design to mold building to manufacturing and shipping a container we are talking a good 3-4 months before we see actual Flow forged wheels in our Los Angeles Facility.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I know what forged wheels are but what the distance between spun forged, mono block forged. And forged? Thank you
Spun forged is a low pressure cast center and the Barrel widths are process using a pressurize rollers to forged the barrels into the proper width
like a hybrid of both Forged wheels and casting
Forged / and mono block forged can be seen as the same thing
but then you also have forged centers where barrels are added making them a 2piece or 3piece
mono block just means 1 solid aluminum block that is then cut and forged to produce the wheel design.

505bbjason

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT, PP1, A10, 301A 1968 El Camino
Any updates on availability?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Any pics of the wheels mounted on a S550 yet?
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.