New Gt350r Owner ! $57,000 CarMax Wow!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Curious if, after realizing his deal wasn't smoking hot as it seemed on paper, if he backed out... or maybe with the suggestions here, was able to unearth something that would devalue the care further?

@ace2020 - what's the verdict?
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Maybe he’s just been too busy enjoying it to post... he didn’t buy it... or... CarMax may have sold it out from under him.

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Great buy! Oh, just want to point out to you that without the cf wheels, it's not an R and you're not getting the full R experience intended by the FORD PERFORMANCE team, LOL. Some of you are just hilarious, not really.:headbang:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Great buy! Oh, just want to point out to you that without the cf wheels, it's not an R and you're not getting the full R experience intended by the FORD PERFORMANCE team, LOL. Some of you are just hilarious, not really.:headbang:
I think we're past that. It's def an R - but it's priced appropriately and not the steal the thread title makes it sound like.

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
I was commenting about how some folks here are saying that because it does not have the cf wheels, that the driving experience would be totally different and not as designed by FP. I get it that the cf wheels came stock on the R, but it's not the only thing that makes the R an R, maybe for resale purposes. I don't know what wheels and tires the car has on it now, but slap on the same tires, 5 lbs per corner heavier wheels and most guys here wouldn't feel the difference.[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I was commenting about how some folks here are saying that because it does not have the cf wheels, that the driving experience would be totally different and not as designed by FP. I get it that the cf wheels came stock on the R, but it's not the only thing that makes the R an R, maybe for resale purposes. I don't know what wheels and tires the car has on it now, but slap on the same tires, 5 lbs per corner heavier wheels and most guys here wouldn't feel the difference.
[/QUOTE]

I think one person really pushed that point. Most of us are just looking at the value proposition. There are things that make an R an R - but the wheels are huge, considering the suspension is even tuned for that lighter weight wheel. Its all relative.... how many can even "really" tell? :)