New European Website www.steeda.eu.com

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
It is indeed a bit unusual. I guess they want to make it clear where that huge difference between American and European prices comes from. Otherwise people might complain about Steeda's greed, when in fact it's our own politicians who are the greedy ones.
Sponsored

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
It is indeed a bit unusual. I guess they want to make it clear where that huge difference between American and European prices comes from. Otherwise people might complain about Steeda's greed, when in fact it's our own politicians who are the greedy ones.
In my home country, it's illegal to list prices targeted at private consumers without VAT, as previously some dishonest companies used it to attract customers with misleading prices, only disclosing the real price upon check-out, like the steeda.eu site does. I like that rule.

Anyway, roughly calculated e.g. the FP oil separator costs about EUR 280 including VAT (232.50 + 21% for Spain) on steeda.eu. Same product on steeda.com is USD 161.95. If I add 21% tax to that price, as in Spain, price is USD 195.95, or lets round it up to USD 200. USD 200 is about EUR 170.

EUR 280 vs EUR 170, assuming the same VAT rate. There aren't many alternatives to Steeda in the EU, but if steeda.eu is so much more expensive I might as well order from the US and pay the extra cost of shipping. EUR 110 should cover shipping and import duty, and if shipping from US, it makes sense to look at the many steeda alternatives. And I'd consolidate a couple of different orders via stackry.com I imagine to bring the shipping cost per product even further down.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Why am I not allowed to say in a review that the OEM interior lights are ugly?
I understand censoring profanity. But "ugly"? Come on...
Now whoever reads my review will think that I used some obscene word there. You're making me look vulgar. :frown:

Untitled.jpg

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
haha.. no idea it must be done automatically by the software! I will change it....

Thanks for taking the time to do a review! We really appreciate it...

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang | V8 | Grabber Blue
haha.. no idea it must be done automatically by the software! I will change it....

Thanks for taking the time to do a review! We really appreciate it...
is there a discount code for forum members for the steeda uk site?

WELCOMESTEEDA doesn't work for me

Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
It did it again. :giggle:
This time it doesn't like the word 'nipple'. I don't know why, since we're all adults here and have known about nipples and what they're for since we were in primary school, so I don't think they're a secret to anyone now. 😁
But anyway, I'm fine with any synonym you may choose, as long as it makes those asterisks go away. Maybe 'stud'? Or 'boss'? I don't know, you pick one. :)

Untitled.jpg

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Hi Vlad, The European company is set up, and we are now just waiting for the 1st products to arrive into the Germany warehouse so we can start sending out deliveries.

We are still processing orders on the EU website, but there will be a delay in fulfilling until the stock starts arriving to Germany.

Sadly, the combination of global shipping crisis, North American snow storms crisis, Covid Crisis have all converged to make things really difficult at the moment! Gargh!

We were hoping the first shipment into Germany would arrive this week, but it looks like it will be at least one or 2 weeks more before things arrive there.....

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Oh well... Stuff happens. But it's great that you're already set up. Thanks for the update. :like:
Sponsored