New England Ford dealers?

Kurt in VT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota 4Runner
Greetings, all, first-time poster here. I’m looking to buy a new Mustang in about 60 days, and my local dealer (in Bennington, VT) has seen a revolving door of owners over the past five years. Trucks sell here, so the current inventory is limited to F-150s, Explorers, Escapes, etc.

I don’t mind driving a bit to find a dealer that knows Mustangs. My first choice would be asking them to find a Bullitt (though inventory in the Northeast appears to be scarce), otherwise I’ll likely be ordering a GT Premium with a fairly specific set of options. Any recommendations on dealers to contact? Dealers to avoid?

I’m hoping to use X-plan pricing, though the 90-day wait through MCA may not work out well with my timing. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
After shopping for my last two Mustangs (2016 and 2020), I found Stoneham and Tasca Ford to have the best selection and/or pricing in the area. However none were able to match pricing if I went a bit further down the east coast.

If you want to stay in New England, try them first. If you want to save a few thousand but don't mind dealing with a dealer farther away, check out Koons Ford in the DMV region.

OP
OP
Kurt in VT

Kurt in VT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Vehicle(s)
After shopping for my last two Mustangs (2016 and 2020), I found Stoneham and Tasca Ford to have the best selection and/or pricing in the area. However none were able to match pricing if I went a bit further down the east coast.

If you want to stay in New England, try them first. If you want to save a few thousand but don't mind dealing with a dealer farther away, check out Koons Ford in the DMV region.

Great info, EFI, and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased both my Mustangs from Stoneham Ford. (2012 Roush RS3 and 2019 Shelby GT350) Brian Flaherty was my salesman. Knowable about Mustangs and no high pressure. FYI Stoneham Ford and Watertown Ford are owned by the same person.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Imperial ford has more than a few, but have added "market adjustment stickers to many of them" but seemed willing to drop that, and honor their ad price on web site.
When I was there last week, they had a 2019 black gt, a new 2020 gt twister orange, a 2021 CS prem gt black, a blue shelby and a yellow shelby "R" if I remember correctly.
A charcoal one and 2 Mach 1 mid, gray ( the color that looks like gray paint sealer that they cleared over) body guys will understand.

Sponsored

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
I bought my Mach 1 from Stoneham Ford in March of 2021, it was a bit of a hassle (no fault of theirs really) because I was having it registered in Florida. When I 1st started asking about the car (it was on order, but almost exactly what I wanted) they said there would be a markup on it and when I said that was a show stopper they backed down after a few back and forths with the owner. With the way things are going with the chip shortages now I'm betting they could now get that markup they wanted, but not from me.

Overall I was happy with them and how I was treated, I'd recommend trying to work a deal with them.

OP
OP
Kurt in VT

Kurt in VT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Vehicle(s)
I bought my GT Premium from DePaula Ford in Albany, NY, last April. They had the exact config I wanted on the lot and were willing to work with me on price. I was very happy with my experience there.
Sponsored