• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT NEW DSS Half Shafts 2,000 HP Rated Pro-Level - PRICE DROP $1170 Delivered!

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
PRICE DROP $1170 FREE SHIPPING!

Hey guys,
So I'm selling my New - Never Installed DSS Half Shafts 2000 HP Rated
In perfect condition, unfortunately I've gotta sell the Mustang so selling parts.

• $1170 Free Shipping - Perfect New Condition
  • I bought these New for $1,523 after tax...Never Installed...my loss your gain

DSS Pro-Series Level 6 Halfshaft Axles

With the re-introduction of the independent rear axle drive train on the 2015-2019 S550 Mustang, the issues of broken axles on stock and modified Mustangs became apparent with the stock axle shafts. The S550 Mustang is capable of extremely high horsepower with minimum modifications. With this ever-increasing horsepower of modified Mustangs, Driveshaft Shop has introduced the Pro-Series level 6 2000hp capable axle shafts. These extremely strong half shafts are redesigned to include large CV joints and stronger 300M steel to provide a proven axle half shaft. Having these Pro-Series rear half-shaft axles will allow your Mustang to provide you with worry-free launches on the track and street.

DSS Strength
DSS designs the Pro-Series axle shaft from 300M alloy steel, a proven alloy that has a high fatigue strength where fracture strength is crucial. This alloy was chosen to be able to handle extreme shock forces from hard launches with high horsepower and stick tires without fracture fatigue. GNK manufactured 115mm CV housings are installed to provide more support and reduced CV bearing wear. These changes to the axles provide the fundamental strength increase for a 2000 HP axle that can take abuse time and time again!

IMG_1729.jpg
IMG_1730.jpg
IMG_1731.jpg
IMG_1733.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Location?