Sponsored

New dealer for PMAS intakes! Group buy??

LavaRed12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt
Hi everyone! I am currently getting set up as a dealer for PMAS Intakes. I have installed and tuned one on a Mustang6G members car, installing and tuning another on a 2016 GT with a GT350 manifold and throttle body, and looking to do more! Admittedly they aren't the prettiest on the market, but have 100% proven on a flow bench to outflow the competition. If anyone is potentially interested in a group buy, PM me. I can even work a package deal with that, a tune, and NGauge if you would like!

http://www.pmas-maf.com/product-category/velocity-air-intake-system/
Sponsored

nocturtle

instagram: n0cturtle.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi everyone! I am currently getting set up as a dealer for PMAS Intakes. I have installed and tuned one on a Mustang6G members car, installing and tuning another on a 2016 GT with a GT350 manifold and throttle body, and looking to do more! Admittedly they aren't the prettiest on the market, but have 100% proven on a flow bench to outflow the competition. If anyone is potentially interested in a group buy, PM me. I can even work a package deal with that, a tune, and NGauge if you would like!

http://www.pmas-maf.com/product-category/velocity-air-intake-system/
He helped me with mine. I recommend him. Car runs great. and if your looking for a tune he can do that too. I've got a Pmas intake, Breathers and an E85 flex fuel tune from him. NO ISSUES. Next step is an exhaust and you can bet im gonna talk with him when it comes time for that.

OP
OP
LavaRed12

LavaRed12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt
Here's the intake with a GT350 Manifold and Throttle Body
image.jpg

OP
OP
LavaRed12

LavaRed12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt
Also ordering my first shipment of Ngauges! Message me now for preorder pricing!
Sponsored