Sponsored

NEW Corsa Carbon Fiber CAI available @Beefcake Racing!!!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Carbon Fiber intakes are back for the 2018+ Mustang GT here at @teambeefcakeracing. Precisely engineered from @corsaperformance these intakes make power and add style to your 5.0L Mustang. Available as open or closed box with dry or oiled filters. Optional standard plastics kits if your not the #carbonfiber type.

Shop Corsa Performance - - > https://www.beefcakeracing.com/brand/corsa-exhaust/

Dyno tuned for maximum results, the CORSA Performance Mustang GT Carbon Fiber Air Intake produces up to an additional 20HP and 11 LB-FT TQ from the Coyote 5.0L V8 engine without a tune. The Mustang GT intake comes available in both DryTech and MaxFlow 5 oiled filtration. Corsa Performance carbon fiber air Intakes are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser.*Filters are backed by a 1 year warranty.

25aa.png
Closed Box 44007- https://www.beefcakeracing.com/corsa-44007/
25aa.png
Open Element 44006- https://www.beefcakeracing.com/corsa-44006/
25aa.png
Dry (Red Filter), Oiled (Blue Filter)
25aa.png
2018-2022 Mustang GT
25aa.png
Exhaust and Oil Catch Cans Available for the complete package

> > > Beefcake Racing has all the hottest parts for todays modern muscle cars and trucks. Visit our website for all the sales and deals.

1f5a5.png
Beefcakeracing.com
2709.png
[email protected]
260e.png
1-855-827-7223

#corsaperformance #coldairintake #mustanggt #beefcakeracing

Image(2).jpeg
Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Terry,

Does this one require a tune?

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Sweetface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Currently using a JLT and was considering switching back to a close air box, it does get hot down here in TN. Do you feel it is worth the switch?? I'm not sure yet if I'll need a tune update. I don't want to lose power. but they look really nice.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Currently using a JLT and was considering switching back to a close air box, it does get hot down here in TN. Do you feel it is worth the switch?? I'm not sure yet if I'll need a tune update. I don't want to lose power. but they look really nice.
A closed box system is going to keep more heat out for sure. Really comes down to what all is done to the car now. Corsa is a no tune required so shouldn't require a re-flash as well.
Sponsored