Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
No we had them custom made for our maf. They won't have them listed. What color did you want?
Dang oh well. No big deal.

When i ordered i thought the only option was blue. I would looking for a black or gold. Are color options available now?
Sponsored

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Any update on my refund PMAS?

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nothing yet.

Sponsored

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Got it, Thank you PMAS

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
How is this intake doing? Any new updates before pulling the trigger on one for my GT? Have all the issues been resolved? Is there a revised version coming soon?

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
How is this intake doing? Any new updates before pulling the trigger on one for my GT? Have all the issues been resolved? Is there a revised version coming soon?
I'm still running the version 1 kit lol running like a champ actually. I'm going to text nick tomorrow to see how things are

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
No, i didnt unfortunately, i responded earlier to a similar question, but i found out the hard way that the army only covers lodging cost to the final day of a course, so 2pm that day not through to 11am the following day, but ive scheduled dyno time on the same dyno for when i head back down on the 1st week of august
Any chance of any more information soon?

Intrigued to find out if original run with exceptional dyno numbers was a fluke.

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I went by my tuners shop today to schedule dyno time, he wants me to wait until the 30th, because he has some pro level tuners flying in to school him on newer tech and tips for the upgraded software..something about SCT's head ford tuner and a friend of his who's a HP tuners guru, not Eric Brooks, so he wants to see what they can make with my car....results/sheets will follow, no tune and PMAS as well as tuned PMAS, all on 93.

Sponsored

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
I went by my tuners shop today to schedule dyno time, he wants me to wait until the 30th, because he has some pro level tuners flying in to school him on newer tech and tips for the upgraded software..something about SCT's head ford tuner and a friend of his who's a HP tuners guru, not Eric Brooks, so he wants to see what they can make with my car....results/sheets will follow, no tune and PMAS as well as tuned PMAS, all on 93.
Really need to do a stock box,no tune pmas, pmas tune.

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Youre not the boss of me....lol....will do, that should establish a strong comparo, thanks for the suggestion

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Youre not the boss of me....lol....will do, that should establish a strong comparo, thanks for the suggestion
LOL Honestly I just said that because inevitably someone would say that the results aren't quantifiable.. :cheers:

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So true, everyone is uber skeptical nowadays
Kind of rightfully so especially here when the initial failure rate was very high and people shied away from the product very quickly.

There are only 10 or less people running it who are members here it would seem currently; many were already with or went back to the big name brand CAIs.

I havent bought any CAI yet, but am uber skeptical about this one more than any others, but curious still.
Sponsored