Sponsored

New car time. What cars are you considering w/replacing your Mustang?

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Warranty or not, you're going to be best buds with your service department :crackup:.

I'm not biased or anything. I just hate BMW's, the myths surrounding "German engineering", and the snobbery associated with owning the Ultimate Leasing Machine. Plus, I wouldn't trust a company that can't even make a functional turn signal.
Warranty or not, you're going to be best buds with your service department :crackup:.

I'm not biased or anything. I just hate BMW's, the myths surrounding "German engineering", and the snobbery associated with owning the Ultimate Leasing Machine. Plus, I wouldn't trust a company that can't even make a functional turn signal.
I've had enough of Fords "engineering" for a while so Ill take my chances. Hopefully I wont find a battery brush in the engine bay after service like I did with my 15 mustang. Enjoy what you have and safe driving!

jmack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2002 F-250 7.3 PSD
Picked up my 2021 BMW M2 Competition in Hockenheim Silver last Saturday. Has DCT.
This is my first BMW. I have to do a 1200 mile service before really getting on it.
Congrats! The M2C is the best car BMW currently makes. I leased an M2 with the N55 engine before upsizing to a 440i. Tons of fun, and the S55 is one hell of an engine.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Congrats! The M2C is the best car BMW currently makes. I leased an M2 with the N55 engine before upsizing to a 440i. Tons of fun, and the S55 is one hell of an engine.
Thanks! So far I really like it. I love how it feels small and although not light, it has that feel.
I'm not a brand guy, I just like fast cars. I've owned 88 GT, 01 GT Vert Laser Red, 08 GT Black Cali Special, 13 GT, 15 GT White Auto, 2018 Mercedes AMG C43, and now this M2. I'm looking at trying a Cayman next in 3-4 years.

I was also looking at Mach 1 this time around but the wait and the ADM here in Socal pisses me off.

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I keep checking out the Hellcat Redeye Challengers lately.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I drove this for a while and it was amazing

983D0D7F-9A47-46DA-B10A-D8E7624AD4E6.jpeg

B13308AF-5E97-4BAA-B294-DA8B05236F59.png
That's pretty bad ass.
How was the quality of the vehicle, in your opinion?
I'm sure it's a great vehicle.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
That's pretty bad ass.
How was the quality of the vehicle, in your opinion?
I'm sure it's a great vehicle.
Well for starters, it's pretty fast. I almost got a ticket in NC thinking the charger next to me wanted to race but he turned out to be a undercover cop. Oops.... he was really nice though and told me that if he catches me on that highway again he'll write me a ticket. Inside is not that bad. I liked everything about it. Suspension, power, interior, sunroof, etc.

I mean... I wouldn't mind owning one 😀 too expensive tho. I would rather pay a bit more and get a used Nissan GT-R.

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Well for starters, it's pretty fast. I almost got a ticket in NC thinking the charger next to me wanted to race but he turned out to be a undercover cop. Oops.... he was really nice though and told me that if he catches me on that highway again he'll write me a ticket. Inside is not that bad. I liked everything about it. Suspension, power, interior, sunroof, etc.

I mean... I wouldn't mind owning one 😀 too expensive tho. I would rather pay a bit more and get a used Nissan GT-R.
Thanks for your input.
I appreciate it.

Deleted member 35786

The car has become so uncomfortable I would not dare take it on a long trip. The seats are horrible, even replaced the bottom cushion, bought a amazon cushion for help to no avail. Plus I am at a point in my life I want some comfort and practicality. Looking at a Ridgeline possibly since we are shopping for a second house (haul stuff to second home which is hours away) and I have a motorcycle too... Will get a fun sports car later, something much cheaper.

Sponsored

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Oxford White.
I've found the cloth seats to be very comfortable on long trips.

Oryx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
21 year old BMW Z3.
I was just looking at a Z4M the other day and I'm still on the fence ... but I'm not shedding the mustang yet

Deleted member 35786

No offense meant but are you a...*ahem*...larger gentleman? Personally I find the seats to be fantastic. If my back hurts, that goes away after a short time driving. Sure, some of that is "v8 therapy", but they're still really nice to be in. I have seriously considered buying a seat and making it into an office chair.
No offense taken for its a fair statement, 6ft 175lbs, workout all the time. But I am in my fifties and the pressure that these premium seats put on my hips is just annoying. Its a combination of the side bolstering pushing up against my legs and lack of cushion under my butt that puts pressure directly on the hip joint. We have a 2017 Honda Pilot and its comfy as hell on trips..

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
No offense taken for its a fair statement, 6ft 175lbs, workout all the time. But I am in my fifties and the pressure that these premium seats put on my hips is just annoying. Its a combination of the side bolstering pushing up against my legs and lack of cushion under my butt that puts pressure directly on the hip joint. We have a 2017 Honda Pilot and its comfy as hell on trips..
Driven my S197 with power leather seats and my wife’s 2016 Accord Touring with the same kind of seats to Montreal. Both were equally comfortable. The Mustang however, in slow highway traffic, I found that my right knee started to hurt after a couple hours. Once there was no traffic I set the cruise control on and my knee was fine since I wasn’t on the accelerator pedal all the time.

Tukman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2020 pp2 Roush stage 2 Mustang GT/ 2019 Bullitt
On Wednesday I replaced my 2017 gt with anew pony 2020 gt pp2 Roush stage s/c.
Sponsored