New Bullitt mustang owner, picked up K1626

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
So excited to pick up my 2019 Bullitt!!!
Congratulations! Tell us more about it Does It have any mods done to it? What color is it and do you have any mods planned?

OP
OP
ArmyChap

ArmyChap

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Buillit K1632
Congratulations! Tell us more about it Does It have any mods done to it? What color is it and do you have any mods planned?
it is stock right now, except previous owner had windows tinted, it has the magneride suspension, has 22,000 miles on it, and best of all the build date is my birthday!! it was meant to be. Keeping it stock for now, but would love to add lowering springs, and perhaps a spoiler. This will be my fourth mustang owned, but first in 5 years, so excited!! enjoying reading over the forum and learning more!!

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Lookinā€™ good! Howā€™s tread looking on the tires? Just trying to gauge how much life I can expect to get out of mine?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ArmyChap

ArmyChap

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Buillit K1632
Lookinā€™ good! Howā€™s tread looking on the tires? Just trying to gauge how much life I can expect to get out of mine?
They seem to have good thread left on them to what I can see. I bought it from a smaller town Chevy dealer who did the oil change on trade it. It was garage kept, but I plan on taking it to local shop and check alignment and give me idea on tread. I'm excited, but can't drive much its 30 degrees and icing right now

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
They seem to have good thread left on them to what I can see. I bought it from a smaller town Chevy dealer who did the oil change on trade it. It was garage kept, but I plan on taking it to local shop and check alignment and give me idea on tread. I'm excited, but can't drive much its 30 degrees and icing right now
Yeah, thatā€˜s when you can get into trouble with these S550 cars; not being able to drive them, that is. Too much time to start thinking about modding, followed by placing one order after another for parts, lol. I know Iā€™m in deep (probably too deep) on my Bullitt. I tore into this thing as soon as I reached 471 miles on the odometer and have been ordering/installing parts ever since and Iā€™m only at 5.3K miles now.

Last edited:

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
Yeah, thatā€˜s when you can get into trouble with these S550 cars; not being able to drive them, that is. Too much time to start thinking about modding, following by placing one order after another for parts, lol. I know Iā€™m in deep (probably too deep) on my Bullitt. I tore into this thing as soon as I reached 471 miles on the odometer and have been ordering/installing parts ever since and Iā€™m only at 5.3K miles now.
I too, suffer from Mod fever.

Graemecdn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2018 Lexus RC 350
My 2020 Bullitt was my 4th Mustang as well. Itā€™s the best one so far. Your going to really enjoy it when the weather starts to get warmer.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt; 2017 Explorer
CONGRATS! I'm the original owner of a 2019 Bullitt, only 5,000 miles so far. This is far and away the best Mustang I've ever owned or driven. Ford really massaged these, they really hit the sweet spot.

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Congratulations! Perhaps in July of this year, you can drive down to Nashville and hang out with a bunch of other Bullitt owners of all generations.

See this website for more information.

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
PS4S Wear extremely well IMO for how well they perform. I'd expect at minimum 30k miles if you don't trash em. I had 15k miles on mine on my 18 GT and they still had a lot left in em (no burnouts tho).
Sponsored