Sponsored

NEW!! Boost Works sheet metal catch can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
Email & Text sent
Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
When using this can with the procharger kit can u run a filter on the can to vent the system.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

TT15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow GT
I haven't tried to fit one yet. Should be ok though just eyeballing it. One of our customers is supposed to be shipping us a Hellion car shortly.
Ill wait to see if you can make it work. My coolant tank is located where the catch can would go. I cant upload a picture to show the exact location

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
I giess u think that because the picture of the one they have listed had a filter on it,thats how it comes for all systems.So with that said i will wait for your next statement to tell u what upr told me about venting a catchcan,well at least on the pc.

Sponsored

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I giess u think that because the picture of the one they have listed had a filter on it,thats how it comes for all systems.So with that said i will wait for your next statement to tell u what upr told me about venting a catchcan,well at least on the pc.
So your not supposed to vent a catchcan? What difference does it make what system, they are all positive pressure to the engine? No?

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
So your not supposed to vent a catchcan? What difference does it make what system, they are all positive pressure to the engine? No?
Different kits run the pvc differently,paxton/vortec have it ran the best way imo.Also no they are not,the way the procharger system is ran is almost just like running open breathers,the excess just runs back into the intake.Unless your are saying the supercharger itself creates more crankcase pressure and yes thats true.Paxton runs full manifold vaccum on the pcv at idle and thats what u want to remove all the gases and vapors,the little vaccum at idle that the pc system does not do a great job of removing these vapors and gases imo.

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hey Travis,
Any update on the one for N/A guys yet?

Sponsored

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
Doesn’t fit on whipple cars because it fits where the air box is.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.