Sponsored

New Aust. Forum Member Looking for Advice.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Edit: Wow man I just seen your signature. You waited over a year from the time of order to delivery of your car. That's wild. I remember there were waiting lists in Australia during that period but my anxiety would have been in overdrive waiting that long. How did you manage?
They were interesting times for sure (plenty of interesting characters in here, too - some of whom still poke their heads in now and again).

Check out a couple of the stickies - in particular Mustang Migration to Oz and the ETIS thread - to get an idea of what was happening around here at the time.

We were able to identify what ship our cars were booked on and also track the ship to Australia - there was a separate thread created for each one.

e.g.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/cars-booked-on-the-faust-feb-2016-sailing.42117/
Sponsored

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
They were interesting times for sure (plenty of interesting characters in here, too - some of whom still poke their heads in now and again).

Check out a couple of the stickies - in particular Mustang Migration to Oz and the ETIS thread - to get an idea of what was happening around here at the time.

We were able to identify what ship our cars were booked on and also track the ship to Australia - there was a separate thread created for each one.

e.g.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/cars-booked-on-the-faust-feb-2016-sailing.42117/
Remember posting those photos of the ship coming through the Panama Canal or the ship docked in Auckland on it's way. Not to mention the heartache when the ship was out of range for a week while crossing the Pacific and we just had to wait, with no updates.

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
3DE72B25-3A3F-410C-A1C8-3DB245E9A520.jpeg

I joined the club fam! I couldn’t get a better picture because the glass was in the way but I’ll post some better pics after I get my Paint Protection done next week.

btw for the guys with Magneride, are the settings set to the different drive modes or can you setup a custom magneride setting in individual mode?
I don't know if it's just me but I reckon the gloss level on the Magnetic really pops way more than it does on the other colours!

OP
OP
xSouthSyde

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
I don't know if it's just me but I reckon the gloss level on the Magnetic really pops way more than it does on the other colours!
TBH I’d never seen a Magnetic in person, up close and personal besides seeing them drive past on the road.
In the days before delivery of my car I was going thru the Magnetic photo thread and started having a few second thoughts about the car because some of the photos were pretty shocking (no offence guys =P) but as soon as I got my car I loved it . The colour does kinda change depending on the sun, day night but I wouldn’t change my choice.

This is just a pic that I posted in another thread after I got the Opticoat done.

B222330F-8DFE-4CF6-AF42-0E5E1CED494B.jpeg

I will be putting up some more pics as soon as my carcare products arrive, my girl is looking a bit filthy atm due to the rain.
Sponsored