Sponsored

New ADM record??? 100K markup!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
My money is on updrafts off the waterfall. The cardboard was lighter and had more surface area. The records themselves also have a uniform cross-section front to back. Nothing about their shape forms an airfoil.
Just to clarify, I was talking about the Niagara Gorge. I lived on the escarpment which is well down river from the falls. So no mist effect to intervene in the tossing of vinyl blather or cardboard trash coverings. I resided only a few hundred feet from the tossing point. A great place to test gravity if you're into base jumping without a chute.

whirlpoolstrata.jpg
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
My bad. First attempt was album inside cover, and it failed badly. I think the vinyl survived and I found that profoundly disturbing. Phase two was enacted and with great success I might add. I'm still waiting for the olympic committee to add this event so that no further brainwashing gets spread across the land. We shall see.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I like Wish You Were Here a lot, but Springsteen was so overplayed that I really can't stand him at all.
Just to keep things off topic ... :D

I am not, have never been, a fan of Bruce Springsteen. I've just taken a few moments here and there to do some critical listening, but I don't even own any Springsteen.

It is definitely __not__ my jam.

Looking at my 'recently played', I see The XX, PJ Harvey, Low, RTJ, Foals and American Football. :)

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Just to keep things off topic ... :D

I am not, have never been, a fan of Bruce Springsteen. I've just taken a few moments here and there to do some critical listening, but I don't even own any Springsteen.

It is definitely __not__ my jam.

Looking at my 'recently played', I see The XX, PJ Harvey, Low, RTJ, Foals and American Football. :)
Never heard of any of that. Run the Jewels - the song I listened to was pretty ehh, but I liked the rest. I don't listen to anything braggable in my opinion, but I will volunteer my crap music for you to get a giggle out of.

I have been listening to Ratatat, Emancipator, Blackmill, Moog, Junior Jack, stuff like that. And I'm listening to some Alice in Chains from the last few albums.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
I'm not attacking anybody in particular... it's a general opinion...

yes, i find idiotic to overpay for something because you want it RIGHT NOW... but that's why i said, shit will worth, whatever people are willing to pay for it... so, basically offer and demand...

a smaller example is the ps5, where people is paying over $1000 just to have it right now... me? i'll probably buy one from someone who paid $1000-$1200 for one but now needs money for rent lol... that's how i got my ps4 for like $150.

I don't need anything that bad that i have to pay any amount to get it... but everybody spend their money anyway they want... I'm the type of person that puts his extra money into properties, stocks, bitcoins, etc but that's just me... don't be offended...
Sponsored