Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Enjoyed reading every ones comments about the latest GT500. After having bought a 2020 Ecoboost 2.3 HPP Mustang , I am of the impression that all the Ford engineers who worked on the latest design Mustang really wanted to make the best Mustangs ever. I am just blown away by how well designed and engineered the 2.3 HPP Mustang is and how well it performs. I can only imagine how impressive the GT500 is by reading all your comments. Since the Mustang is the only passenger car Ford sells in the USA , I get the feeling the Ford engineers want the Mustang to be the ultimate Mustang Ford builds so Ford will continue to have a really great car.
Sponsored

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Line pressure still good, just a capacity issue, much like the Shelby.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
As us men age, the prostrate swells. Since the urethra runs through the prostate it pinches it off making you feel as though you have to pee, or can't pee. I've had some pretty crazy surgeries done to me in my lifetime but a bladder filling test was easily the most invasive and fetish-ist like procedure I have ever done (and I've had major heart surgery too). RUN, don't walk, if your urologist suggest the test with the electric butt plug and catheter fill and drain procedure. Of all the meds I have taken in my lifetime, Myrbetriq was THE most effective solution I have ever taken. Just when you think you need your prostate to be excommunicated too. Trust me and remember that medication if the pisser is giving you fits. Ahh, the joys of getting old.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
As us men age, the prostrate swells. Since the urethra runs through the prostate it pinches it off making you feel as though you have to pee, or can't pee. I've had some pretty crazy surgeries done to me in my lifetime but a bladder filling test was easily the most invasive and fetish-ist like procedure I have ever done (and I've had major heart surgery too). RUN, don't walk, if your urologist suggest the test with the electric butt plug and catheter fill and drain procedure. Of all the meds I have taken in my lifetime, Myrbetriq was THE most effective solution I have ever taken. Just when you think you need your prostate to be excommunicated too. Trust me and remember that medication if the pisser is giving you fits. Ahh, the joys of getting old.
Yes, my check engine light came on 4yrs ago..

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
<chuckling> Good one, Tob and my only wish would be holding it for eight HOURS. :-)
You need to add some frog to your diet KB.
:)

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Oh man, I remember that story.

tobaccokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Chris2020Gt350: Great and informative response to my comments. I am torn between a GT500 and ZR1 (both great cars) to add to my 2019 GT350, a well balanced car with very responsive handling dynamics. At least I now have automatic and manual cars representing different characteristics - before cars of both types disappear.

Sponsored

SSSICK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 19 Z06, 20 Bolt EV, 10 Corolla LE
Chris2020Gt350: Great and informative response to my comments. I am torn between a GT500 and ZR1 (both great cars) to add to my 2019 GT350, a well balanced car with very responsive handling dynamics. At least I now have automatic and manual cars representing different characteristics - before cars of both types disappear.
I would definitely go ZR1 since you already have the three fiddy. I wouldnā€™t give up my Z06, even for a Shelby. Gotta have ā€˜em both! Went to the Corvette driving school a couple years back and man, youā€™ll have a whole new appreciation for Corvettes after going. Absolutely amazing cars.

SSSICK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 19 Z06, 20 Bolt EV, 10 Corolla LE
This is such a great writeup. As a current C7 Z06 (manual) owner, I can agree with a lot of your statements. You have me so exited to get my GT500!!! I would love to do a comparison video between the two at some point. They are definitely two of the best American sports cars ever made. in history, hands down.
Sponsored