"New" 2019 Brochure Shelby GT350

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Found this doing a Google search. Found some other info that I may be sharing here also in regards to Colors.

I haven't seen this here so I apologize if this is a repost.

Wasn't sure what to call this, either a brochure or cover sheet, but I figured it may get your attention.

Definitely some New info I was not aware of, getting very excited to place my order. :rockon:
GT350 Brochure.jpg
Wait a minute, yesterday you posted that you were looking at used cars with 1000 miles on them. Frauds have trouble keeping their stories straight- gotta LOL at YOLO! :clap:
Sponsored

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
looks like kona to me? kinda disappointing that they would have four blues with velocity and lightning blue being very close, and potentially kona and performance similar as well
b
Being a newbie to Shelby I have no idea what Blues were used in the past.

Don't understand why they can't post up new colors with Pics.

Blue is my 1st choice by a mile, hope Ford doesn't disappoint.

White is my 2nd choice.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
You have now asked the same questions more than once and in multiple threads. :headbang: Also, the same diligence you have that found this brochure would find you all the answers you ask, nice and neatly in one place. THIS FORUM :thumbsup:

There are no secrets in the differences of the R and 350's. If you look you will fins the answer.

Oh wait! There is this one thing that has not been proven but seems accurate at least to me. The R is sprinkled with "magical pixie dust" as part of the "special sauce."

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
Wait a minute, yesterday you posted that you were looking at used cars with 1000 miles on them. Frauds have trouble keeping their stories straight- gotta LOL at YOLO! :clap:

What a troll. Are you serious? I have zero intention of buying used.

This car is being handed down to my son when I kick the bucket.

I just wanted to see how these Shelbys were holding their price. Not that I really care. :yawn:

I was surprised to find several Shelbys with LESS than 1,000 miles, WTF. Haven't even been broken in and they are selling.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
What a troll. Are you serious? I have zero intention of buying used.

This car is being handed down to my son when I kick the bucket.

I just wanted to see how these Shelbys were holding their price. Not that I really care. :yawn:

I was surprised to find several Shelbys with LESS than 1,000 miles, WTF. Haven't even been broken in and they are selling.
C'mon man! JUST STOP! You are not even good at this troll thing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
You have now asked the same questions more than once and in multiple threads. :headbang: Also, the same diligence you have that found this brochure would find you all the answers you ask, nice and neatly in one place. THIS FORUM :thumbsup:

There are no secrets in the differences of the R and 350's. If you look you will fins the answer.

Oh wait! There is this one thing that has not been proven but seems accurate at least to me. The R is sprinkled with "magical pixie dust" as part of the "special sauce."

I have no idea if this brochure offers the full scope of changes or just a Teaser.

Now it appears that Ford is really upgrading the base 2019 GT350.

But IMHO the GAP between these 2 models is getting very small.

Does anyone know if the front splitter on the "R" version is lower than the base? If so, by how much?

I live in a subdivision with freakin speed bumps everywhere. Honestly, don't know if I can even go over one without damaging the splitter. :curse:

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
No doubt!

First YOLO says, "I just wanted to see how these Shelbys were holding their price. Not that I really care. :yawn:" and then goes on to say, "WTF. Haven't even been broken in and they are selling."

So which one is it? Do you or do you not care? LOL

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
No doubt!

First YOLO says, "I just wanted to see how these Shelbys were holding their price. Not that I really care. :yawn:" and then goes on to say, "WTF. Haven't even been broken in and they are selling."

So which one is it? Do you or do you not care? LOL

Hopefully, I still have 20+ years left in me.

My son will be getting my Guns, Cars, Watches (which he hates) and a bunch of other stuff.

He's a car guy so hopefully, he will keep the Shelby.

My son said in 20 years all cars will be electric and fossil fuel will be a thing of the past, lol.

Said Gas will be impossible to find and if you do the price will be thru the roof.

Who knows? with Ford canceling passenger cars maybe he's right and this Shelby will be worthless.

If not, I won't be around to care.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)

My son will be getting my Guns, Cars, Watches (which he hates) and a bunch of other stuff.

My son said in 20 years all cars will be electric and fossil fuel will be a thing of the past, lol.

Said Gas will be impossible to find and if you do the price will be thru the roof.

Who knows? with Ford canceling passenger cars maybe he's right and this Shelby will be worthless.

Admins!! If this is not proof of a TROLL I don't know what is. Please delete these threads that have no purpose.

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
Admins!! If this is not proof of a TROLL I don't know what is. Please delete these threads that have no purpose.

Why do you continue to read my threads?

Read something else if you don't like what I have to say.

I've violated no TOS.

Sponsored

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378

Zero percent chance that fossil fuels will dissappear before the earth is drained dry. I just can't see electic passenger aircraft ever the mainstream...ever. Talk about range anxiety!

A_Bau3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Here’s a comparison of Ford Performance Blue vs Lightning Blue. Also from what I can see the tires are the same tread pattern as the R except the tread wall is 35 vs 30. And it’d 295 front/305 read vs 305/315 on the R.
7B39D344-58BB-4996-8A17-B77B9360DC59.jpeg
Sponsored