• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Florida NEW 2015-2020 C-Series Mustang Pedestal Spoiler by Cervini's

TechGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Convertible - Magnetic
For sale: one 2015-2020 C-Series Mustang Pedestal Spoiler by Cervini's in 2016 Magnetic Metallic pre-painted.

**REALLY DOES NOT FIT CONVERTIBLE**

I ordered this part without doing enough research to discover that it actually does not fit my car. I had a look around the internet and assumed that some spoilers that say they do not fit the convertible only had that warning because of the radio antenna. I modded my antenna and ordered this spoiler with the 2016 Magnetic paint option, only to find out during the processing of the order that the trunk shape actually differs from coupe to convertible and this spoiler would not sit at the proper angle. Derp. Probably could have just canceled the order had I not decided to have them paint it.

Listing for sale in brand new - "ONLY OPENED FOR PHOTOS" condition in hopes of getting something back out of it to go toward more mods.

Link to product page @ cervinis.com:
https://www.cervinis.com/2015-mustang-pedestal-spolier-.html

Cost was $699.99 with paint option and shipping was free, so that's what I'm in for. I will consider offers and may be able to work out delivery in S FL depending on how far.

NOTE** I've tried to leave the shipping wrap intact as much as possible for the sake of delivery to a new owner, since you can clearly see the design and fit (and installation instructions) on Cervini's website.

IMG_8938.jpg

IMG_8939.jpg

IMG_8943.jpg