Sponsored

New 19' GT350R... with no carbon wing?...

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
LOVE the heritage, glad I ended up in the car over an R for me because I can take my daughter with me on weekend drives! Took some time but a base heritage with the recaros was certainly the sweet spot for me. These cars really are amazing for the money paid.

Other thing to note when i was talking to this dealer I was told that they were provided the car from the original dealer without the wing or seat delete panel, sounds like from previous posts they have sourced them, but the fact that they still want ADM for a '19 that has been on various dealer lots for 8ish months is insanity. I had a dealer on long island new york that was ready to sell this same car except it wasn't missing pieces for just slightly under MSRP (now sold of course). I really do recommend people keep looking if in the market. I'd take a used 19 over this car personally... or better yet there is a '17 grabber blue R for sale in chicago for 65k :)
That's great to know! I'm guessing the Non-R heritage models will be rarer than the R heritage models? I only recently heard that there will be Non-R heritage models like the one you have. Do you have pics to post?!

Anyway, yes the ADM is a real ***. It seems worse stateside. I'm in Canada, and even though we have ADM as well, on models like the Bullitt, I'm seeing in the Non-GT350 side of the forums that folks are still talking about dealers tacking ADMs to Bullitts, and they sit and sit. In Canada, at least in the Greater Toronto Area dealers, Bullits can be had for under MSRP, with plenty of discounting.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
That's great to know! I'm guessing the Non-R heritage models will be rarer than the R heritage models? I only recently heard that there will be Non-R heritage models like the one you have. Do you have pics to post?!

Anyway, yes the ADM is a real ***. It seems worse stateside. I'm in Canada, and even though we have ADM as well, on models like the Bullitt, I'm seeing in the Non-GT350 side of the forums that folks are still talking about dealers tacking ADMs to Bullitts, and they sit and sit. In Canada, at least in the Greater Toronto Area dealers, Bullits can be had for under MSRP, with plenty of discounting.
Just curious about you suggesting that the Non-R Heritage Edition Package will be rarer than the R model Heritage Edition Package option and wondering how you came to that conclusion?

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Just curious about you suggesting that the Non-R Heritage Edition Package will be rarer than the R model Heritage Edition Package option and wondering how you came to that conclusion?
Good question - I read this suggestion in an article somewhere that I WISH I now saved/bookmarked. Cannot find it for the life of me. The article was suggesting this might be the case, it was an article when the HEP was first announced.
It didn't seem completely right to me, because logically, R models are rarer than the non-Rs typically. But I mentioned it there as a question, because this thread being GT350 guys and some with connections to Ford, was thinking maybe someone here would end up confirming
Sponsored