Sponsored

Never received GT350 Owners Supplement

RareBreed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody M6, 2018 F-150 Raptor, 2003 Corvette, 1998 Mustang Cobra
Well I purchased my 19 GT350R on July 25th. I contacted Ford Performance on August 30th because I hadn’t received it. At first he said some dealers take awhile to record the sale. I gave him my VIN and he verified that my sale had been recorded and told me mine should be shipped out with the next batch the following week. I called again on 9/10 as it had not arrived. Another guy confirmed it still had not shipped and said that they wait until they have a certain number before shipping. Well here it is 9/30 and I STILL DON’T have it! Ford Performance customer service is lacking, to say the least. It only took two weeks to get the one for my 18. Here we are going on ten weeks and nothing. Think I’ll call yet again...
Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Almost 6 weeks since delivery for me... nothing yet.

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
If I recall I called 3 months after purchase, and they said the sale hadn't been recorded by the dealer. I received it soon after, but I don't remember how long. The bookshelf looked ok to begin without it though, so I wasn't really in a rush. Ironically the stand had the wrong chassis number so they sent me a return label to send that one back to them.

Jimichrist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Well I purchased my 19 GT350R on July 25th. I contacted Ford Performance on August 30th because I hadn’t received it. At first he said some dealers take awhile to record the sale. I gave him my VIN and he verified that my sale had been recorded and told me mine should be shipped out with the next batch the following week. I called again on 9/10 as it had not arrived. Another guy confirmed it still had not shipped and said that they wait until they have a certain number before shipping. Well here it is 9/30 and I STILL DON’T have it! Ford Performance customer service is lacking, to say the least. It only took two weeks to get the one for my 18. Here we are going on ten weeks and nothing. Think I’ll call yet again...
I have the same issue. It seems the dealer has to supply Ford with the chassis number of the car. My dealer had me take a picture of the chassis badge above the glove box and send it to him. Apparently they forgot to do that after I purchased the car.

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FP Blue, 2015 Durango R/T, 1965 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted Ford Performance yesterday about mine and they said that they are missing a few components for the kit and it would be another 4-6 weeks before any were shipped out. I asked them to send me the tracking number once mine shipped - the guy I spoke to said he would try.

By the way, I took delivery on August 26th.

Sponsored

RareBreed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody M6, 2018 F-150 Raptor, 2003 Corvette, 1998 Mustang Cobra
I contacted Ford Performance yesterday about mine and they said that they are missing a few components for the kit
Ah the old component shortage...one of Ford’s favorite excuses for backordered parts, along with tooling issues and unanticipated demand. They know how many cars they plan to produce each year. There’s no reason they should not have the owners supplements ready to ship to the buyer once the car is sold, and no reason they should not have enough materials to complete the box, especially with the large number of new cars still sitting on dealer lots waiting to be sold. I don’t know why this surprises me though as I’ve sold Ford parts for the last 25 years and their fulfillment issues have never improved.

Matteo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matteo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
Hi, i have bought a GT350R here in Switzerland, the car come from an owner in Canada but I don't have the Supplement. Is there a way to have one ? Thanks

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Hi, i have bought a GT350R here in Switzerland, the car come from an owner in Canada but I don't have the Supplement. Is there a way to have one ? Thanks
Short answer…
The only ways I know of is to try and look for it on eBay or post your information here and maybe, just maybe someone here has it.
Sponsored