Never Going To Buy Black Car Again!

2019fordmustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, BMW 545i, Mercedes E550, Mercedes E320, Kia Sorento V6
It has been 3 months now and I've been noticing multiple clear coat swirls and scratches on my car. Most of these for were hardme to see when car was at dealership. When I bought it dealership offered to detail it which I said yes to and that was a mistake.
I think they never clean the car properly and made clear coat scratches worse.
I didn't have time to go back but wondering if I can ask them to do paint correction to get rid of the clear coat Scratches.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
It has been 3 months now and I've been noticing multiple clear coat swirls and scratches on my car. Most of these for were hardme to see when car was at dealership. When I bought it dealership offered to detail it which I said yes to and that was a mistake.
I think they never clean the car properly and made clear coat scratches worse.
I didn't have time to go back but wondering if I can ask them to do paint correction to get rid of the clear coat Scratches.
Take it to a reputable shop and have them polish\buff the swirls out and then get it ceramic coated so you can no touch wash her. I only have to hand wash my car several times a year. This will be my last black car!:crazy:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I didn't buy one again 4 different times ... :D

We almost went with black with a red interior with the DD/RT we got last year, but I started thinking that's acres of black paint to obsess over (we inverted it and got red exterior with black :))

OP
OP
2019fordmustang

2019fordmustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, BMW 545i, Mercedes E550, Mercedes E320, Kia Sorento V6
I didn't buy one again 4 different times ... :D

We almost went with black with a red interior with the DD/RT we got last year, but I started thinking that's acres of black paint to obsess over (we inverted it and got red exterior with black :))
Man good choice. Black is a full time job

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Man good choice. Black is a full time job[/QUOTE
Agree! I owned 4 black cars and said after purchasing each one that this is my last black car. I'm serious this time! Well maybe just one more!:headbang:
Sponsored