Sponsored

Need your guys opinion going to test out some new Shoes on my GT350

Which Wheels should I do and what finish do you want to see ?

• Zito ZF01

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Zito ZF02

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Zito ZF03

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Brushed Velvet Green

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Gloss White

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Brushed Titanium

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Another finish please Vote and state finish in mind.

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Hey guys so we are working closely with Zito wheels to do some testing with there new Flow Form wheels
in a 19x11 cut to my special specs for the 350 platform. So far front clearance is checking out at 3-4 mm of clearance which is great.

Right now I can grab a set of the ZF03 wheels and or wait and grab the ZF01 or ZF02 wheels.

Color wise im thinking a brushed Velvet green for my Avalanche Grey GT350.

What you guys think?

Which wheels should I do for my ride and what do you guys think about the
color I have in mind?

All opinions are allowed

Zitto ZF01

Zitto ZF02

Zitto ZF03

Color Im thinking about doing for the wheels, but if you like vote above on the finish and or mention the finish in a post.

80-12087924_938504086226786_1173240587768216033_o_d68c151e55506df36fa16994223d166fa79adbbc.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
is this for a show or performance car?
This would be for all around usage technically in regards to the wheels.

But it has to be utilized for both as I have a checklist of things I'll be going through

Fit
Finish
Weight
Structure
Overall feel
Dynamics

Etc, but if I'll have them on the car might as well have them look good as well

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Does your car have stripes Paul? If not, then you are really rather free when it comes to wheel color options. If you have stripes, then IMO it limits the colors you can choose so as not to clash too much with the overall look.

On a stripeless car the green could work, but IMO I would go with a satin bronze, maybe even a copper color. :thumbsup:

Ctease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
All look great.
I think ZF03>ZF02>ZF01

Green finish is cool.

Does the company offer test fit or at least photoshop on your car?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Does your car have stripes Paul? If not, then you are really rather free when it comes to wheel color options. If you have stripes, then IMO it limits the colors you can choose so as not to clash too much with the overall look.

On a stripeless car the green could work, but IMO I would go with a satin bronze, maybe even a copper color. :thumbsup:

No stripes no black roof either , I've thought of bronze also but I'm think if I'm going to demo these I should go super unique on the set for the time being.

All look great.
I think ZF03>ZF02>ZF01

Green finish is cool.

Does the company offer test fit or at least photoshop on your car?
So you like the zf03 alright cool

We did a test for today they checked out Great during our meeting at my shop. They want me to demo a set for a bit and give them feedback as I am deeply involved in the Shelby platform for my company.

I could photoshop a set on my car as well thought I'd ask the community what they think as well

Ctease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
So you like the zf03 alright cool

We did a test for today they checked out Great during our meeting at my shop. They want me to demo a set for a bit and give them feedback as I am deeply involved in the Shelby platform for my company.

I could photoshop a set on my car as well thought I'd ask the community what they think as well
yes I like all of them. zf03 being my favorite of the three.

Wow that's cool you have opportunity to demo and they're lucky to have to you too.

OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
yes I like all of them. zf03 being my favorite of the three.

Wow that's cool you have opportunity to demo and they're lucky to have to you too.
Thanks , ya we work really closely with a lot of wheel companies providing products to members here and when it comes to the 350 I've developed some of the more well known wheels on the market with the companies so we consult with them what works best and what requirements the car needs to meet.

Sponsored

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
ZF02 or ZF03 in a satin/matte/velvet black, whichever "no gloss" level best would match the gloss level on the splitter/ground effects. Then consider changing any gloss black on the car such as spoiler to the same finish.

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
These wheels "feel" like Forgestars for some reason, especially ZF02 (my fav of the 3).

Since all opinions are allowed here goes...

I think that color combo will look like dogsh*t. No offense but I don't think that green color would look good on anything. Just my opinion tho and who knows, maybe if I saw a pic I might like it.

If I had to put colored rims on AG with no stripes or black roof, I'd go gunmetal with a slight blue tinge to it or dark blue. Not very exciting I know but on a long enough timeline all wheels are brake dust colored.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
These wheels "feel" like Forgestars for some reason, especially ZF02 (my fav of the 3).

Since all opinions are allowed here goes...

I think that color combo will look like dogsh*t. No offense but I don't think that green color would look good on anything. Just my opinion tho and who knows, maybe if I saw a pic I might like it.

If I had to put colored rims on AG with no stripes or black roof, I'd go gunmetal with a slight blue tinge to it or dark blue. Not very exciting I know but on a long enough timeline all wheels are brake dust colored.
Agreed, Green is ricer. Belongs on the car with the ridiculous wing I posted the other day, with a sticker that says, "BigWangGang."

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I voted ZF01 and I would probably do black or a darker color. I don't completely hate the green, but it will never be clean.

CarterRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I know these Gray/Silvers aren't exactly Avalanche Gray but examples nonetheless:
S550 Mustang Green Rims
RS7 Green Rims
E46 M3 Green Rims

Could even go Orange as seen on this Porsche

Sounds like these wheels will be temporary so why not go a little outside the box
Sponsored