RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
To keep it short, I've had an ongoing claim against Ford because this car is a lemoned POS. My car has been serviced 20+ times in less than 1.5 years for myriad reasons. Too many for me to list. But currently, I've got transmission lockout issues, a starting issue that hasn't been able to be fixed despite a million repair/replacement attempts, an HVAC system that's gone kaput three times, and an engine surge/stutter accompanied by loss of cruise control. The latter of which is FULLY nailed to the 'T' in a TSB for GT350s, but Ford refuses to do the required and specified work because my car is a 2020 MY and the TSB only applies to 2015-2019 MYs... literally dogshit reasoning to refuse service given my car's history.

Anyway, I need a local shop to give my car a thorough up and down lookup and a quote. If this persists for much longer, I'll be taking Ford to court and actually pursue a lawsuit over this. The settlement offer Ford gave me is peanuts and dismissible thus far.

Anyone in the Tampa/Pinellas area, please advise if you're aware of a third party shop that might be up to the task.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored