Sponsored

Need stock dyno results for 15-17 GT Performance Package with manual transmission

tomnelsonii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GTPP
Hi Guys,

I recently had my car in for some pretty major repairs. Ford ended up replacing the cylinder head on the drivers side of the motor. I want to be sure the car is fixed proper and putting out the power it should, so I'd like to have the car dynoed. One shop in town has a Dynojet 424-XLC dynamometer. I'm looking for others out there who ran their stock GTPP MT on a Dynojet dyno and can provide their results for comparison. Also, it would be nice to note what gear was used when the car was run on the dyno. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance!

--Tom

NOTE/EDIT: I did find the dyno compilation thread but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Also, just to provide all the info, my car is a 2016 GT performance package and manual trans. I believe the 15-17 should all put down the same HP/Torque stock?
Sponsored

SiMuL

.wise selectah.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
For your average dynojet, you're looking at anywhere from ~375-395 whp and ~350-370 wtq. Here's my video of my baseline dyno last year. Out of all of the other stock GTs that dyno'd that day, mine dyno'd the highest, by a fairly large margin. I might have a factory freak. I hit an impressive 394whp/371wtq while the average figures for the other guys were ~380whp/~355wtq. (all stock mind you)

Edit: btw, given that he hit 150mph on the dyno, he ran it in 5th gear (manual performance pack, 2015)

JackBauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic base GT 6SP
anywhere from 370-390rwhp depending on dyno and weather conditions. mine dyno'd 390rwhp with axle back and airraid no-tune intake. but this was on 30 degree weather.

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
For your average dynojet, you're looking at anywhere from ~375-395 whp and ~350-370 wtq. Here's my video of my baseline dyno last year. Out of all of the other stock GTs that dyno'd that day, mine dyno'd the highest, by a fairly large margin. I might have a factory freak. I hit an impressive 394whp/371wtq while the average figures for the other guys were ~380whp/~355wtq. (all stock mind you)

Edit: btw, given that he hit 150mph on the dyno, he ran it in 5th gear (manual performance pack, 2015)

Was this at the PSI Motorsports dyno? Thanks

SiMuL

.wise selectah.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
Was this at the PSI Motorsports dyno? Thanks
It sure is! :) Are you in the Houston area? This was one of the Houston s550 Facebook group's dyno days. I think it was March of 2017 or thereabouts.

Sponsored

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
Im in Houston and need to make it out to one of the Houston S550 events. Anything coming up?

SiMuL

.wise selectah.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
Looks like there is another dyno day coming up on the 29th. Look at the events page at the top. (I can't post the URL, this forum strips out the URL)

I don't think I'll be able to make that one. I have other plans that day.

Last edited:

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
It sure is! :) Are you in the Houston area? This was one of the Houston s550 Facebook group's dyno days. I think it was March of 2017 or thereabouts.
Yep. Just outside of Houston. PSI did some work on my 04 Cobra years ago when they were still in Webster.
Sponsored