Sponsored

Need nationwide GT vehicle search help. Thx.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey gang, I'm going crazy searching for fully loaded GTs. It's impossible to do with cars.com and autotrader.com. If I think one might be equipped like I want, need to go to that dealer, and see if they have a window sticker (not all do). With Porsches, there's a website where you punch the options/features you want, and it spits all available cars in the US with those features/options, new or used. Is there something similar for GTs? Here are the must-have options I want, in case it helps:

GT Premium
401A (Premium+)
Manual
Active Exhaust
PP1
MagneRide
B&O
Ext colors (in order of preference): white, race red, black
Int colors (in order of preference): red/black, black

If no such thing, and I get tired of the hassle, would revert back to just Bullitts with electronics package and MagneRide. But if I can find a GT at the same or lower price (all expenses included) than a Bullitt, expecially if white on red/black, I'd take that one instead :D.

Oh, and if a car has other options, like car cover, enhanced security, safe and smart, spoiler delete, mini spare, or nickel forged wheels (I'd like those), I'd take them. The only deal-breaker option is Recaros.

Wanted to start a new thread in case there's a search cure, so all future buyers can benefit. Hope you don't mind :). Thank you in advance for your help.
JC
Sponsored

OP
OP

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Nope. Does it show those specific options? Let me try them. Thanks for the heads up.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Nope. Does it show those specific options? Let me try them. Thanks for the heads up.
I selected GT Premium coupe, manual and performance package and got 27 hits nation wide. That's easy enough to look through.

I added interior and exterior color choice and got just 7 hits.

B0N35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963-1/2 Falcon HT
If you're looking new, use the Ford search, change the zip code, repeat, repeat, repeat.

You can enter GT Premium, 401A, the trans and the colors you want. It searches 2019 and 2020. Click on the car and you can see the window sticker and there's a link to the dealer's website.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mus..._F05-GTPREMIUM&rapidSpecs=401A&Order=Distance

Unfortunately, it takes a long time because you are limited to a 100 mile radius, and the distance resets to 20 miles every time you enter a new zip.

Sponsored

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
If the recaros weren’t a deal breaker I’d say I just bought your car lol. Mine was on the lot 227 days before I purchased it. White exterior with black leather Recaros with all your other options, they are out there! Best of luck sourcing one!!

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
what about a 2018 GT350? new cast check it had $10k off sticker if it's still there.

OP
OP

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks a lot for the help. Why the hell didn't Ford put at least 500 miles around? Oh well.

As far as the PP2 package, it's actually cheaper than PP1+MR, and already includes MR (but no Torsen). However, it'd kill the street friendliness of the car. The tires alone are a deal-breaker for me, since they're HUGE (super noisy), and the cup version, meaning I'd have to replace them immediately. I love those wheels though. Even MR is set for the track, so the answer is a definite NO :D.

Mr. Brutus

Mr. Brutus
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brutus
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby
If you're looking new, use the Ford search, change the zip code, repeat, repeat, repeat.

You can enter GT Premium, 401A, the trans and the colors you want. It searches 2019 and 2020. Click on the car and you can see the window sticker and there's a link to the dealer's website.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mus..._F05-GTPREMIUM&rapidSpecs=401A&Order=Distance

Unfortunately, it takes a long time because you are limited to a 100 mile radius, and the distance resets to 20 miles every time you enter a new zip.
I did this too. I ended up driving from Ohio to Maryland to get exactly what I wanted

Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Thanks a lot for the help. Why the hell didn't Ford put at least 500 miles around? Oh well.
If I had to guess it's there as some kind of agreement with the dealers to try to keep sales local.
Have you considered asking a local dealer to do a search? I'd be willing to bet they have that nationwide search capability.
I don't know if used is something that you'd consider but Carmax can do a nationwide search of their stock. And their transfer fees are not that bad either.

OP
OP

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Franchised laws protect dealers from discouraging purchases out of town, but can't prevent them. They typically require dealers to force out-of-town buyers to do the sale in person. But some dealers don't observe that, since it's next to impossible for a local dealer to know a local resident bought a new car elsewhere, AND without being present. Ha ha.

I have the net cost of a 2019 Bullitt stickered at $51,880.00 = $43,376, with current incentives. Dealers selling below that are actually losing a bit of money, so no way you could transfer a car at that cost. You're always better off buying from original dealer. If you want a car transferred, it'd cost you. And since I'm buying new, Carmax and similar are not applicable.

Anyway, decided on a Bullitt, to avoid this freaking search craziness. Finally drove one today, and it was awesome. And the exhaust was just incredible. There's a rumor that it might be different in other GTs, plus the hassle to search, AND they're at least equally expensive, so the decision was made. Ha ha. Will use the Ford search in large cities within my range first. And negotiate a trade-in for my immaculate truck, to drive to pick up car. If nothing, or trade doesn't work out, would sell the truck first, then look nationwide little by little until I find the closest possible deal I want, and just ship it home. Thank you for your great help folks. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

CycloneRy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_

As far as the PP2 package, it's actually cheaper than PP1+MR, and already includes MR (but no Torsen). However, it'd kill the street friendliness of the car. The tires alone are a deal-breaker for me, since they're HUGE (super noisy), and the cup version, meaning I'd have to replace them immediately. I love those wheels though. Even MR is set for the track, so the answer is a definite NO :D.
You can change to 500 by updating the variable in the URL to distance=500. Anything beyond 500 seems to crash the page session...

OP
OP

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yeah, that was awesome; thanks. I have to try that. And no, I don't need any more than 500. Thanks again. Need to start searching.
Sponsored