Sponsored

Need Long tubes installed — Everett,north end area

Mustangfreek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15’ GT
Hey guys, probably a long shot but no fakebook and no dealer seems to want to help,and I have a bad back and new elbow problem that needs fixed..so no major wrenching right now

So looking for your buddy or trusty mechanic to install a set of long tubes on my 15’ Gt

Thanks
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Hey guys, probably a long shot but no fakebook and no dealer seems to want to help,and I have a bad back and new elbow problem that needs fixed..so no major wrenching right now

So looking for your buddy or trusty mechanic to install a set of long tubes on my 15’ Gt

Thanks
Interested to see what you find because I’m in Everett as well and want some longtubes installed. I’m not putting a lot of effort into it yet but I’m keeping my ears open for someone that will do the job. I’d offer to team up with you and tackle the install but the last time I did headers on a mustang I was maybe 20 lol. Now I have a L4/L5 and L5/S1 nerve damage and the discs are almost gone. Nothing worse than back issues.

where in Everett are you?

OP
OP
Mustangfreek

Mustangfreek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15’ GT
@Atlas
ya I’ve been wrenching since early teens , on the ground and always the hard way..lol.. I’ve got 4 bad discs also with a side of carpel/framers elbow blah blah..but still doping stuff :)

Im about to order something and want to do them sooner then later and I’d be down for a possible double team..lol

Sent ya a message.
Sponsored