Sponsored

Need Help Deciding on a New Exhaust Setup

REB3190

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT w/ Performance Pack
I have a '17 GT with 1,500 miles, and thoroughly tired of how quiet the stock exhaust is. I'm thinking about Kooks longtubes, catless H pipe, and Corsa mufflers. I am considering the touring Corsas because I want the car to have a deep note and be loud when I get on it, but not insanely loud since it's my daily driver. I'm open to suggestion on everything, so what do you guys think?
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I have a '17 GT with 1,500 miles, and thoroughly tired of how quiet the stock exhaust is. I'm thinking about Kooks longtubes, catless H pipe, and Corsa mufflers. I am considering the touring Corsas because I want the car to have a deep note and be loud when I get on it, but not insanely loud since it's my daily driver. I'm open to suggestion on everything, so what do you guys think?
Pretty much every catback with catless headers will be very, very loud.

Headers plus resonated X-pipe (see new CJPP/Magnaflow combo) plus corsa touring would be a sweet combo and would be deep and not raspy.

TWPrice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I totally understand about the stock exhaust. I know not many people here have it but I have been insanely happy with my Exceledyne catback exhaust. It has a deep burble at idle and is somewhat loud at WOT without ever getting tinny or overbearing. The price is pretty hard to argue with too.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
corsa or awe is where it's at, hit us up with any questions

Sponsored

OP
OP

REB3190

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT w/ Performance Pack
The guy that I'm planning on getting to install and tune is suggesting Texas Speed headers and MBRP mufflers because that's what he sells. Does anyone have thoughts on this setup?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
The guy that I'm planning on getting to install and tune is suggesting Texas Speed headers and MBRP mufflers because that's what he sells. Does anyone have thoughts on this setup?
if you want an inexpensive header, we have the pypes, which are still a 304 stainless header for a great buy for the members

the mbrp is a great buy for the $$
Sponsored