Sponsored

NEED FOR GREEN S550 MUSTANG thread

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Eclipsar and NeedForGreen, where did you get your hoods? They look excellent.
I managed to pick mine up used but it’s a Cervini hood
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
They sure do ✅ I’d like to see the underside to have a look at potential airflow channels.
Here’s a picture when it was being sprayed, but it does not have the ram air ducting fitted
963EBB04-B0EB-4A20-B36D-B255AE9310BB.jpeg

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Ok cool thanks folks. Appears a good amount of extra air going in as well as some getting sucked out as well. Interesting to hear if it does much for IAT's in the Summer. With an open CAI it should get them down pretty quickly when moving, and maybe with a closed CAI as well even if to reduce housing temp's. They do loo, damn nice though. Congrat’s to both of you. ✅

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I had a Roush cold air intake when I originally got the hood. The duct didn't fit over it and left a big gap.
The IATs with the stock hood and Roush cai would go as high as 150 at a stop here in the Florida heat. They would slowly go down but would only go to about 120 sometimes with it being 90 out.
With the new hood and Roush cai it would climb quick at a stop, but would drop really fast when driving. My IATs normally sit around 90/95.
I got a new Ford Performance cai/tune and the duct fits over it.
My IATs still sit at 90/95 when driving. When stopped they can climb slowly and I've seen 125 ish, but not 150. When starting to go from a light they will slowly drop. Not as fast as the Roush did because theres no gap. I'm sure once it starts cooling down I'll see better IATs. I am seeing better gas mileage. I used to get 18.5 average. I'm up to 20. Honestly I put that on the tune, not the hood.
Without the duct I'm sure temps are way different as it's allowing a lot of the heat to extract out of the hood opening.

Sponsored

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
We finally had some nice weather so I went for a short local cruise on some back roads. I put the OEM wheels back on for a while after a good clean and coating. If you look closely you can see the new rotors. Also the CPC splash guards. The splash guards are really inconspicuous but will make a difference with the 10&11” wheels, although the fitting for the rears is a bit different from instructions on the 18+. (I have more close ups and can provide delta details if anyone is interested) The second pic shows just how much the colour changes depending on light. It’s what I absolutely love about this colour and pic‘s still can’t do it justice
F3EC2C9C-E10A-4D3E-A699-6288393A6ED0.jpeg

A064B60C-77E6-4586-8E12-E901F3E1EE3A.jpeg

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I changed over to the Power Stop brake kit.

Wash in November.jpg

Stang72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fastback GT Premium PP1
We finally had some nice weather so I went for a short local cruise on some back roads. I put the OEM wheels back on for a while after a good clean and coating. If you look closely you can see the new rotors. Also the CPC splash guards. The splash guards are really inconspicuous but will make a difference with the 10&11” wheels, although the fitting for the rears is a bit different from instructions on the 18+. (I have more close ups and can provide delta details if anyone is interested) The second pic shows just how much the colour changes depending on light. It’s what I absolutely love about this colour and pic‘s still can’t do it justice
F3EC2C9C-E10A-4D3E-A699-6288393A6ED0.jpeg

A064B60C-77E6-4586-8E12-E901F3E1EE3A.jpeg
I am putting on 10' wheels with 285's square and considering the CPC splash guards. You have any more pics? How do you like them? Thanks

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
OMG! Soooo good.

4A4661A9-DA91-4302-A2F5-2B3684C61683.jpeg
Arrrrgghhhh... And here I thought I didn't want to put an exhaust on my new car. I had a 2018 Lightning Blue GT PP with this same exhaust. My new N4G car has active exhaust so I thought I would keep it.. Now that I see those CF tips again I want it. Only thing I didn't like about the CF tips was the bolts tend to get rattled out. Even with loctite.

Damn you... That same kit for the active exhaust is SOOOO much more expensive than the non AE...

Looks great though. I may have to break down.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Arrrrgghhhh... And here I thought I didn't want to put an exhaust on my new car. I had a 2018 Lightning Blue GT PP with this same exhaust. My new N4G car has active exhaust so I thought I would keep it.. Now that I see those CF tips again I want it. Only thing I didn't like about the CF tips was the bolts tend to get rattled out. Even with loctite.

Damn you... That same kit for the active exhaust is SOOOO much more expensive than the non AE...

Looks great though. I may have to break down.
Ha. Sorry. It sounds great too. I went with S-Type over ATAK as I’ve got some ARH SS headers to go on and didn’t want to wake the planet on cold starts, but have some friends who are getting active ATAKs without the headers.
Do you mean the little stainless ones holding the tips on? If so I’ll get ahead of it with some of the super strength version before I lose some...

Last edited:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Ha. Sorry. It sounds great too. I went with S-Type over ATAK as I’ve got some ARH SS headers to go on and didn’t want to wake the planet on cold starts, but have some friends who are getting active ATAKs without the headers.
Do you mean the little stainless ones holding the tips on? If so I’ll get ahead of it with some of the super strength version before I lose some...
Yeah, I found the tips about falling off a few times.. I put them back on with thread lock and they did the same thing again over some time.. Awesome kit though. Sounds fantastic! The black on green looks bad ass!

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
You'll have to share a video once the headers are on! I have S Types with active as well and am worried to ruin the tone I love with headers.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Cross posted... But I'll just throw this up here too.

2000 hp in this one.
IMG_0524[1].JPG

Car got lowered this week.
IMG_0525[1].JPG
Sponsored