Sponsored

Need advice on parts I ordered and have not gotten yet.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Hopefully, this isn't another Anarchy Motive success story....lol
Been a few threads started on here with them over the years.
Sponsored

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bones
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE MT
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think Anarchy Motive has a good reputation...well anywhere! :)

I've seen several negative reviews from Cervini's lately and I thought that was surprising. It's times like these that separate the truly great companies from the posers.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Just have to trust me there are no alternatives it is custom parts. I dont want to shit tak a vendor just in the off chance its just some mix up. peopel now aday are to quick to throw pople under a buss. the vendor and part really dont matter its the situation
It's not really "shit talking", you've documented your engagement with these two companies, assuming that's all correct, why not disclose their names? Maybe someone can offer their experience, you know, like, "Oh yeah, it'll take 8 weeks but it's totally worth the wait".

I mean, at the end of the day, it's not like it's life critical, and I'm assuming you're not talking $1000s of dollars, so if you can float it, I guess just keep waiting ...

Roadsign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
If you've decided you want the parts just try to (continue) be patient. Are there any local companies that could custom make the parts for you?
The problem I would have is that based on your description, these companies have horrible customer service. It takes very little effort to be honest with customers and being honest is huge with customers. If in the end you will be happy with the parts and it was worth the aggravation, great. Hope it works out like you're wanting.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
It's not really "shit talking", you've documented your engagement with these two companies, assuming that's all correct, why not disclose their names? Maybe someone can offer their experience, you know, like, "Oh yeah, it'll take 8 weeks but it's totally worth the wait".

I mean, at the end of the day, it's not like it's life critical, and I'm assuming you're not talking $1000s of dollars, so if you can float it, I guess just keep waiting ...
This. And argument someone made earlier that it may save trouble for others.

It is not difficult to simply communicate what is going on and be transparent for those vendors - even if it means they'll tell you it'll be few weeks or they don't know when. Saying that they're shipping something when they clearly are not even remotely close is nothing else than misrepresentation and is inexcusable.

Sponsored

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
I think you would benefit yourself and other potential customers if you listed the companies.

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bones
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE MT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh I will once I figure out whats what. :)
Well the sooner the better! You don't strike me as a guy that accepts living in fear of retribution or being flat out lied to. Do it for the puppies!

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Well the sooner the better! You don't strike me as a guy that accepts living in fear of retribution or being flat out lied to. Do it for the puppies!
LOL yeah No I dont take those things lightly but I also like to know IM not just flaming someone for no reason when could be an explanation. Once i do a review if its nothing then will be product focus if they turn out to be jerks well them Ill let the members know to stay away and what my experience was. But untill I have the facts....

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I think some are taking my post wrong. And honestly Im sorta shocked at the insistence of knowing who they are and what they sell as it, as of now, doesn't really have any bearing on my questions as what to do. Not sure telling every one their names helps anything in my case. But they are not a "company" they are individuals that sell and make a product. Good old America fry someone before you know whats what. It could be just a simple mix up who knows, would help if they communicated. But bad communication is not a reason to blast someone who makes money from custom mustang parts on a Mustang forum and cost them customers over a misunderstanding. Until I know the facts IM gonna not say anything about who they are. People are so fast to point fingers and cause others problems for something they didint do I not gonna contribute to that. With that said though if it turns out they are jerking me around and I have proof of it then yes I will inform everyone to stay away.

Came here for feedback and input on how I should go forward with the situation which their names have nothing to do with. Didn't think everyone would insist on names which honestly have nothing to do with the situation. what does knowing their name solve? other then maybe giving them a unwanted bad rap untill i know for sure. Ill contact both again today and give it a week and then if nothing has changed ill give you your blood your after. LOL

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Call both companies and demand your money back. Accept no counters, tell them you're done, and you want your money back right the fuck now.

I guarantee you, they will either refund your money because they aren't interested in your business and/or know damn well they can't get it shipped for many more weeks. OR, they will apologize, and tell you it's shipping out today. Right now. And get you a shipping confirmation by no later than tomorrow, if not today.

Stop fucking around with this. You're the customer, it's your money, and they've messed around with you for weeks now.

Time for them to get their shit together, or give you your money back.

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I think some are taking my post wrong. And honestly Im sorta shocked at the insistence of knowing who they are and what they sell as it, as of now, doesn't really have any bearing on my questions as what to do. Not sure telling every one their names helps anything in my case. But they are not a "company" they are individuals that sell and make a product. Good old America fry someone before you know whats what. It could be just a simple mix up who knows, would help if they communicated. But bad communication is not a reason to blast someone who makes money from custom mustang parts on a Mustang forum and cost them customers over a misunderstanding. Until I know the facts IM gonna not say anything about who they are. People are so fast to point fingers and cause others problems for something they didint do I not gonna contribute to that. With that said though if it turns out they are jerking me around and I have proof of it then yes I will inform everyone to stay away.

Came here for feedback and input on how I should go forward with the situation which their names have nothing to do with. Didn't think everyone would insist on names which honestly have nothing to do with the situation. what does knowing their name solve? other then maybe giving them a unwanted bad rap untill i know for sure. Ill contact both again today and give it a week and then if nothing has changed ill give you your blood your after. LOL
I see where you're coming from and I commend you for it. Not sure I'd be this patient lol. I would stay your present course as you plan on doing anyways. Seems to me that you've already given more patience than myself or others on here would have so if you do take the gloves off next week you can go in knowing you've already given them more benefit of doubt than many others would have. Ultimately, you want the parts so they kind of have you, at least to the point when the hassle outweighs the want. When it gets settled and explanations are hopefully given, I agree with others that recommended getting some more from the vendor in good faith even if it's a gift card to their business.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Can't really make a decision for you - it's a question like "what color car should I buy" ;-) I have short patience for shit like that so either would demand money back already or tried to do charge back my card if paid this way. Once yes, more than once - done. Lost my trust.[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
well guys appreciate the feedback I know no one can make up my mind for me. :) i just fired off some e-mails and texts we will see what happens....

as I was typing this... the firt guy replied hereis what he said.

"Yes my apologies on the out dates. I recently moved and it has back logged me as I am a one man show. Your item is 100% complete and by the time I got home from my work. I got busy building more to try and catch up. I will have tracking tonight for you. Here is my number (number deleted) if you have any other question feel free to call. These couple of weeks have been busy to say the least but no excuse on missing any deadlines. That is my fault for not producing and I take responsibility to that."

And this is why I didn't mention them or their product. people are to quick to throw people under the bus when it could be a simple explanation. IM good with the first guy now for the second... stay tuned...

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
well guys appreciate the feedback I know no one can make up my mind for me. :) i just fired off some e-mails and texts we will see what happens....

as I was typing this... the firt guy replied hereis what he said.

"Yes my apologies on the out dates. I recently moved and it has back logged me as I am a one man show. Your item is 100% complete and by the time I got home from my work. I got busy building more to try and catch up. I will have tracking tonight for you. Here is my number (number deleted) if you have any other question feel free to call. These couple of weeks have been busy to say the least but no excuse on missing any deadlines. That is my fault for not producing and I take responsibility to that."

And this is why I didn't mention them or their product. people are to quick to throw people under the bus when it could be a simple explanation. IM good with the first guy now for the second... stay tuned...
Happy to hear the first one is working out. But...why couldn't he have told you about the moving delay before? Could have avoided the entire situation. "Hey man, I'm back logged but catching up, the lead time looks like this" would have been up front, honest, and let you know if you wanted to proceed or not. Again though, it's done and you're happy so it doesn't matter anymore. I hope the second guy also creates a satisfactory situation you will be happy with.
Sponsored