Need 4 speed lack of service......

Rcgalore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Felipe
Vehicle(s)
Gt500 2020
Just wanted to share my experience; if this is the wrong forum, please moderator move to correct one.
They were very communicative, first responders and very friendly at the time they took my 50% deposit.
Promised a 4-5 week delivery ( even when we where in the covid pandemic) and afterwards....... excuse after excuse.......
Bought a set of wheels for my gt500 2020.... suposedly it was a new “similar” set of the oem carbon fiber ones........
Was given a 4-5 week delivery time frame by Osvic Galvez from that company....
After many emails and misleaded promisies..... on week 11th, I opened a Paypal dispute.
They have dragged their feet to close the complaint in order to make me wait as a customer the 15 days PP time frame for refund.
Very disapointed with this company.
Should not be a vendor here.........
I bet I have not been the only one receiving such a bad service!
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Interestingly they post in their wheels for sale section daily. I think I've heard of a few people complaining about them lately. Too bad to see what used to be a reputable company forgets about the good customer service that gets them to the place they are.

OP
OP
Rcgalore

Rcgalore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Felipe
Vehicle(s)
Gt500 2020
Just wanted to share my experience; if this is the wrong forum, please moderator move to correct one.
They were very communicative, first responders and very friendly at the time they took my 50% deposit.
Promised a 4-5 week delivery ( even when we where in the covid pandemic) and afterwards....... excuse after excuse.......
Bought a set of wheels for my gt500 2020.... suposedly it was a new “similar” set of the oem carbon fiber ones........
Was given a 4-5 week delivery time frame by Osvic Galvez from that company....
After many emails and misleaded promisies..... on week 11th, I opened a Paypal dispute.
They have dragged their feet to close the complaint in order to make me wait as a customer the 15 days PP time frame for refund.
Very disapointed with this company.
Should not be a vendor here.........
I bet I have not been the only one receiving such a bad service!
As a follow up....... they never replied to my PP claim, thus, making me wait almost a full month for my refund....... They did contacted me offering to refund me immediately if I canceled my claim at Paypal.... Go figure!
On my end....will NEVER buy from them ( again).... as I had bought in the past.
Terrible customer care.
Sponsored