Navos OE-Style Head Unit w/Navigation

Blkbeauty22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have this unit but bought it from Linkswell Inc. Seems to be quite capable although the boot up is 20 seconds. Had it for a few months now and am pretty happy with it. In retrospect, Sync 3 may be the better way to go but there are some cool things about these android based systems.
thumbnail_IMG_6116.jpg
Installed this radio in my 2022 Mustang GT everything works great except for the voice command button on the steering wheel and having issues getting it to connect to my WiFi hotspot on my car. Didnā€™t like having to run a new microphone for the hands free phone function.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Installed this radio in my 2022 Mustang GT everything works great except for the voice command button on the steering wheel and having issues getting it to connect to my WiFi hotspot on my car. Didnā€™t like having to run a new microphone for the hands free phone function.
So after so many negative comments about this piece (and most Android units) why didn't you just swap in a Sync 3 unit?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Thats what I did, so many issues with the non OEM swaps I just went OEM. If you have a 2019 and later its much easier as well. My setup..

IMG_20220308_212957164.jpg

Blkbeauty22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
So after so many negative comments about this piece (and most Android units) why didn't you just swap in a Sync 3 unit?
Unfortunately I didnā€™t see the negative comments until I had already installed it and so I couldnā€™t return it. I wish I had but Iā€™ll just make do for now until I can afford to get a Sync 3 unit.

Lito5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lito
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford mustang gt
I have this unit but bought it from Linkswell Inc. Seems to be quite capable although the boot up is 20 seconds. Had it for a few months now and am pretty happy with it. In retrospect, Sync 3 may be the better way to go but there are some cool things about these android based systems.
thumbnail_IMG_6116.jpg
Has yours ever just stayed on the warning screen ? My reverse camera will come on but thatā€™s about it canā€™t access my car play or radiošŸ˜…

Sponsored

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
No actually, the longest it stayed on the warning screen was like 15 seconds. I have had the backup camera not automatically come on sometimes. Just putting it back in park and then reverse solved that glitch.

Lito5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lito
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford mustang gt
Man thatā€™s how long it would normally stay on for me but mine hasnā€™t gone passed the warning screen for 3 weeks donā€™t know what to do at this pointšŸ˜…

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
You can try to reboot the system. Also I found the guys at Linkswell were helpful. Did you do the install yourself or, had an installer do it?
Sponsored