Sponsored

National Mustang Day predictions

Derkluge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang Hybrid
As others have pointed out, Ford has a press conference scheduled at the NY Auto Show on April 17, labelled "National Mustang Day & Snacks".

Any predictions for what will be released/disclosed? Here are some ideas:

1. Glimpses of the Mach-E electric cross-over (seems likely) and/or Mustang Hybrid (interested, but not holding my breath)
2. GT500 information - HP rating, pricing, options, etc. (seems likely)
3. Details of the new "budget performance"/mid-range powertrain model (seems likely)
4. Refresh/new options available for 2020 Ecoboost and/or GT (seems likely)
5. Refresh/new options available for 2020 GT350 (not holding my breath)
6. Pricing/order guide for 2020 models (not holding my breath, but it should be coming in the next few weeks, right...? RIGHT...?)

In any case, I'm willing to bet that, a week from today, this group will be in sensory overload - lots of excitement, lots of bitching and whining! :)
Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
7. 2020 models get a HUD because I purchased a 2019 and it's literally the one thing I really wanted that wasn't available :p

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, PP1, 401A, A10, Magneride
I'll be there for another event earlier in the day and plan to hang around for this.

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'll be there for another event earlier in the day and plan to hang around for this.
One thing you will know for SURE there is going to be a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ increase !!
Sponsored