Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Always liked the Cali-Special. Sure, it's just an appearance package....but it's a nice one. Love the grille.....and that's the first time I've noticed the lower grille is also shiny black, rather than matte. A good move.

With the (seemingly) successful Bullitt over here, it'll be interesting to see if Ford UK dips its toe in the water with SEs like this in the future. Lets face it, our cars are pretty much fully loaded, so a package like this is in line with what Ford is already selling.

:)

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Some things I like (grilles and badges)

Some things are meh (wheels)

Some things would drive me nuts (that door stripe, eugh)

I wouldnt be in the queue for one if they became available.

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Just found this video of a CS

I really hope they release that gloss lower grille as a separate part, I would definitely have it. Also really like the rear spoiler for the vert, although not for me.

l30bar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Shadow Edition
I really hope they release that gloss lower grille as a separate part, I would definitely have it. Also really like the rear spoiler for the vert, although not for me.
do they do a gloss grille seperatly for the 15-17 model?

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
do they do a gloss grille seperatly for the 15-17 model?
No, some of us have them glossed (Ie: me) but we took the grilled off and got them sprayed.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Always liked the Cali-Special. Sure, it's just an appearance package....but it's a nice one. Love the grille.....and that's the first time I've noticed the lower grille is also shiny black, rather than matte. A good move.

With the (seemingly) successful Bullitt over here, it'll be interesting to see if Ford UK dips its toe in the water with SEs like this in the future. Lets face it, our cars are pretty much fully loaded, so a package like this is in line with what Ford is already selling.

:)
Much prefer mine, they have got rid of the hood stripes, much prefer my wheels, much prefer where my side stripes are, as for the grille, if you get the ACC that will change
and not a fan of the side scoops

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The Cali-Special doesn't do it for me, it just doesn't give me them Mustang feelz

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I’m always amazed how a fairly small change with trim, wheels, graphics etc can alter the look of a vehicle. In some cases e.g Audi S line, a small change can make the dullest diesel look like a £60k RS version. In other cases the addition of some simple parts can make a mustang look like a 20 yr old Chaved up piece of Dagenhams finest scrap metal

Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Interesting history, some I was not aware of. But this guys wants too much CS badging IMO. What I like about mine is that it is subtle and not in your face.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I was glad to see that video also the other day. more excited to receive my ingot silver GT/CS coupe order, will be a long wait. As some have said the parking brake black stitching is to help it blend in more with the black console and allow the center red stitching of the arm rest and gear, not sure it would look any better with red stitching. Same goes for the wheel, those get dirty fast, my current wheel had white stitching and was hard to keep clean, so black is better for the wheel

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I was glad to see that video also the other day. more excited to receive my ingot silver GT/CS coupe order, will be a long wait. As some have said the parking brake black stitching is to help it blend in more with the black console and allow the center red stitching of the arm rest and gear, not sure it would look any better with red stitching. Same goes for the wheel, those get dirty fast, my current wheel had white stitching and was hard to keep clean, so black is better for the wheel
Red is fine :handsinair:
20170414_113837.jpg

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase