Sponsored

My wife bought me a 2017 Grabber Blue GT! Whoo hooo

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
You will change your mind on the suspension bits once you experience the wheel hop issues the s550 has....
Sponsored

OP
OP

spacemarine83

2017 Grabber Blue GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/6spd
Now you got two sweet rides man! ;) Congrats!
Funny you mention that.

My wife drives a '14 Forester XT, and I am picking up a 1953 F100 in pieces here next month...all there, no rust, ready for restomod.

Been kinda busy with getting my wife ready for a business trip to LA, but I am going to post more pics as soon as I have some time. The dealership one is MEH....best part is a good friend of mine showed up on his sport bike and is standing behind the car with a white helmet, ala "The Stig" and let me tell you, he drives like The Stig too... :D

OP
OP

spacemarine83

2017 Grabber Blue GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/6spd
You will change your mind on the suspension bits once you experience the wheel hop issues the s550 has....

I am looking for the maximum amount of OEM ride comfort (or better) with better handling and less of the wheel hop. I admit, I have not experienced it yet as I have not waylaid into the car. It is sitting in the garage with 468 miles right now until Tuesday when it goes in for the northwest protection package and clearbra.
Sponsored