Sponsored

My used '15 GT PP came with a blue front sway bar. Steeda?

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
As the title says, my car came fairly modified. I opened the hood to check out the Whipple and looked down and could see a light blue front sway bar.

I assume it's not stock and it's Steeda or something? Unable to contact previous owner anymore. I guess this just improves handling. I do notice my car makes very tight turns and handles great. Guess I should check the rear too.

Sorry didn't take a pic....yet
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nomadic

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Ok, good news. I called up the shop the previous owner said installed the Steeda springs. They pulled up the receipt from 2 yrs ago. They said they installed "customer supplied springs and sway bars". $500 labor. So I probably have front/rear. :cheers:

Orig owner didn't even mention them when I got a hold of him. He traded the car at the Range Rover dealership. I just happened to get his name by accident.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Ok, good news. I called up the shop the previous owner said installed the Steeda springs. They pulled up the receipt from 2 yrs ago. They said they installed "customer supplied springs and sway bars". $500 labor. So I probably have front/rear. :cheers:

Orig owner didn't even mention them when I got a hold of him. He traded the car at the Range Rover dealership. I just happened to get his name by accident.
Welcome to the Steeda Family!!! Congratulations on your purchase!

Team Steeda
Sponsored