Sponsored

My Two Requirements for New Exhaust

texag70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem
If I'm going to spend $800-1200 on a replacement exhaust I have 2 requirements.

1. It sounds deep and throaty and not raspy at higher RPMs.

2. The muffler can't be seen from the back of the car.

I've only seen 2 systems so far that meet these and they are the SW and MagnaFlow Comp exhaust. I'm waiting to see what Borla offers since their 10-14 GT exhaust also had the round muffler to tail pipe exhaust and not the oval mufflers which show from the back.
Sponsored

dabears2322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe
Deriuz posted a vid of an exhaust he put on I forget the name of it. Sounded deep and said it had no drone. Couldn't see the mufflers either. I'm sure if you search around you'll find it. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten much attention.

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
Borla

Deriuz posted a vid of an exhaust he put on I forget the name of it. Sounded deep and said it had no drone. Couldn't see the mufflers either. I'm sure if you search around you'll find it. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten much attention.
CJ Automotive out of Harrisburg PA produced a great Borla exhaust video showcasing the new Borla 2015 GT exhaust that aired on this site recently. Very easy to bolt on, looks good, sounds GREAT! Both Rousch and Magna Flow also have 2015 Mustang exhausts that are straight bolt on units (saw their respective videos on youtube) but personally I liked what i both saw and heard from the Borla system:thumbsup:

dabears2322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe
That was actually the Ford racing exhaust produced by Borla. Borla will be making their own exhaust to their own specifications soon. The ford racing one did sound awesome.

erne75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
I'm going with the SW with x-pipe...

Sponsored

Boogeyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT w/ PP
The MRT exhaust has a nice deep sound you might like that.

Also Bassani makes a real nice system and it will be out in the next couple weeks. It was my favorite for the last gen mustangs and it'll probably be what I get for my GT.

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Corsa is the best in my opinion, I have used both Borla and Bassani in the past. Corsa give that deep sound and no drone whatever rpm.
Sponsored