My Silver HP Mach 1 has arrived !

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
So, as I am waiting patiently for my car to come in, I have a question for you Iconic Silver Mach 1 guys. DId the silver work better, worse or what you thought?

Would you have purchased the silver again?

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
So, as I am waiting patiently for my car to come in, I have a question for you Iconic Silver Mach 1 guys. DId the silver work better, worse or what you thought?

Iā€™ll just leave this here šŸ˜„. Speaks for itself

07499a53-0bc2-4fda-b631-8d01efb6948b-jpeg.jpg

FordBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2021 F-150
I missed your post about the cover. Did you get a Mach 1 cover? Mine came in the mail today and it was a bullitt cover.
Mine was as well. Our accessory distributor called directly and asked we not open the boxes. They will be picking up the Bullitt covers and sending the correct ones. When? We donā€™t know....

Sponsored

FordBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2021 F-150
I missed your post about the cover. Did you get a Mach 1 cover? Mine came in the mail today and it was a bullitt cover.
My cover arrived a week or so ago. Itā€™s clearly marked with my VIN but is says ā€œBullittā€ on the box. Our accessory distributor called today and asked us not to open them. ā€œThey are shipping the Mach covers next weekā€.
Just FYI

FordBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2021 F-150
Isnā€™t anyone getting a color besides silver?! (I ordered it too.) I seem to only remember seeing posts about one black, one blue and a few grays.
I wasnā€™t sure of Fighter Jet Grey either but I fell in love with the orange accents. Itā€™s a cool color in the sunlight and certainly unique. Iā€™m a huge fan of black and silver and white but the FJG is growing on me. Certainly easy to keep clean. I did however clean the ā€œbirdsnestsā€ for the first time today and they suck! Cool wheels but an hour to clean them correctly... Iā€™d rather be driving it. Itā€™s an ABSOLUTE blast!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Iā€™ll just leave this here šŸ˜„. Speaks for itself

07499a53-0bc2-4fda-b631-8d01efb6948b-jpeg.jpg
One of the things that sold me on the silver was actually how the different body panel angles take on different shades of silver depending on how the light hits it. This silver Ecoboost at my dealer was what sold me on it. Also that it looked totally clean even though it was really dirty.

IMG_3258.JPG

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
One of the things that sold me on the silver was actually how the different body panel angles take on different shades of silver depending on how the light hits it. This silver Ecoboost at my dealer was what sold me on it. Also that it looked totally clean even though it was really dirty.

IMG_3258.JPG
šŸ’Æ !!

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I did however clean the ā€œbirdsnestsā€ for the first time today and they suck! Cool wheels but an hour to clean them correctly... Iā€™d rather be driving it. Itā€™s an ABSOLUTE blast!
This is why the first "mod" my car is getting is DIY ceramic, especially the wheels, I'm doing the insides too so hopefully brake dust just sprays off with water.

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i

Not a Mach 1, but iconic silver on these cars is epic.
20200910_171041 copy.jpg

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Tshenberg said:
This car turns heads. Especially other mustang owners who may have never heard it was coming out again. Kinda fun to watch them figure out what they are looking at. Iā€™ve had many thumbs up already.
All that have ordered this fantastic car I donā€™t think you will be disappointed

Driving in traffic today. Guy next to me blowing horn asking me to roll down window. He wants to know all about my Mach 1, full of compliments. I could see the look on his wifes face, kinda like Oh crap, now he is going to want to buy one. :):)

That makes a car fun to own.:thumbsup:

I have been driving a Focus RS for the last 5 years, so I am used to an occasional thumbs and some questions and compliments.

Today driving down I 64 a guy is hanging out the passenger side of a car with a thumbs up and his cell phone recording. The Mach 1 really does turn heads.:clap:

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Hey gfitzge2, where'd you get your Mach 1? I live in your area, and I was wondering what dealers may have one. I would like to see one in person.
Sponsored