Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
IF mine ever frigging gets to the dealer, the first thing I am doing is driving it straight home, taking off the wheels, and hitting them inside and out with Adams ceramic coating. Hopefully that will make cleaning them less of a nightmare.
Good idea !
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
Need more Iconic Silver Mach 1 updates!! Driving and stuff!
Driving it is the most fun Iā€™ve had in very long time. Taking it a bit easy till broken in but love the sound of the exhaust. Itā€™s a deep rumble but not overly loud in cabin. The tremec is strong and smooth shifting. Clutch is like butter super smooth. Short throws and you have to get a bit used to it as Iā€™ve gone a couple times from 2nd to 5th !

the rev matching is cool and you canā€™t help but grin every time you downshift. At least I do.

On the freeway the ride is nice the magneride is awesome. Cabin noise is negligible. Easy conversation with passenger without raising voice. I enjoy the B&O sound system I think it sounds great.

This car turns heads. Especially other mustang owners who may have never heard it was coming out again. Kinda fun to watch them figure out what they are looking at. Iā€™ve had many thumbs up already.
All that have ordered this fantastic car I donā€™t think you will be disappointed

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
After seeing yours, I believe I am finally convinced to get a set of the bird nest wheels. They look fun to clean! šŸ™ƒ
I somehow like PP2 wheels more than bird nest. I'm thinking about importing those for 305/315-30 R19. Same design as optional Mach 1 wheels (will remain for winter), lot easier to clean, slick looking too and not as much random as the wigs in a bird's nest. For sure will be cheaper too, lol. But I'll postpone it for next year, money isn't endless and I should first appreciate the stock version to have some comparison later :sunglasses:

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
I somehow like PP2 wheels more than bird nest. I'm thinking about importing those for 305/315-30 R19. Same design as optional Mach 1 wheels (will remain for winter), lot easier to clean, slick looking too and not as much random as the wigs in a bird's nest. For sure will be cheaper too, lol. But I'll postpone it for next year, money isn't endless and I should first appreciate the stock version to have some comparison later :sunglasses:
They are both great looking wheel I think. Keep in mind the birds nests wheels are lighter I believe if that matters to you

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, they are both really well looking. Bird's nest is for sure unique. With coating it should be very easy to clean too, I wouldn't worry about that. Weight isn't of concern to me, I like riding on a track, but I'm not the competitive type, treasure the car too much to risk wrecking it :giggle:

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
My dealer called this morning to let me know my silver Mach 1 arrived. Now I just have to figure out getting my butt from New England down to Virginia to collect it! Patience is going to be tough to find given all the great comments about the ones that have been delivered!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Isnā€™t anyone getting a color besides silver?! (I ordered it too.) I seem to only remember seeing posts about one black, one blue and a few grays.

Last edited:

0wen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Owen
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, MX-5 30th Anniversary
Finally got her home ! They still owe me a front splitter though. Pictured next to my friends Camaro. This Mach 1 is an absolute blast. My face hurts from grinning like an idiot all day

07499A53-0BC2-4FDA-B631-8D01EFB6948B.jpeg
Your car is looking better in every picture - the lighting in that side shot really shows off the lines.

I think the HP wheels look fantastic and the fender extensions look very good installed - I wasn't sure if they would work but they really do.

Hope the dealer gets you a new splitter soon, but glad they are sorting things out for you!
It's great to see you're enjoying it already!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
Your car is looking better in every picture - the lighting in that side shot really shows off the lines.

I the HP wheels look fantastic and the fender extensions look very good installed - I wasn't sure if they would work but they really do.

Hope the dealer gets you a new splitter soon, but glad they are sorting things out for you!
It's great to see you're enjoying it already!

Thanks very much ! I agree about the body lines with silver. Really think they stand out. Iā€™m confident my dealer will get all worked out soon

FordBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2021 F-150
The dealer should take it upon themselves to order another splitter immediately and deal with the issue they or the "trucker" have through internal process. It is wholly unacceptable for them to act otherwise considering, and I assume, they were paid in full.
So... My Mach 1 arrived Saturday. I put the Gurney flap and wheel lip moldings on but cannot find the front splitter. Our info says ā€œall the info is unclear on the extra splitterā€. Dealer has another one due in this week with HP so hopefully weā€™ll know if itā€™s supposed to be there. Splitter is $545 from Ford and currently N/A.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
So... My Mach 1 arrived Saturday. I put the Gurney flap and wheel lip moldings on but cannot find the front splitter. Our info says ā€œall the info is unclear on the extra splitterā€. Dealer has another one due in this week with HP so hopefully weā€™ll know if itā€™s supposed to be there. Splitter is $545 from Ford and currently N/A.
it seems all Mach 1 Handling Package cars are having this same issue for now.

FordBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2021 F-150
it seems all Mach 1 Handling Package cars are having this same issue for now.
Isnā€™t anyone getting a color besides silver?! (I ordered it too.) I seem to only remember seeing posts about one black, one blue and a few grays.
Fighter Jet Grey with HP, Recaro seats and a 6 speed here!! Coolest car Iā€™ve ever driven!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...ter-part-number-wheel-lip-molding-etc.157167/

If the dealer has cars being delivered sans the splitters for HP Mach 1'S they need to get on the horn.