Sponsored

My plans for my Bullitt

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
What do you guys think? Any suggestions or something I should add before whipple?
Sponsored

sicilianjg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
What do you guys think? Any suggestions or something I should add before whipple?
In my opinion I would say NO on the Supercharger why? I use to have GT500 and a Cobra Mustang with superchargers and hated the sound it sounded like a missile however, a lot of people like them because of more horsepower. To me there is nothing is this world like a high horsepower Natural Inspired Engine. It brings me back to days of the muscle cars of the 60's and I love it! Now the shifter I would say yes for sure I went with the MGW and NEVER looked back it was the best thing I did. Just remember the reverse on the MGW is different you have to push down which is no big deal for me.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In my opinion I would say NO on the Supercharger why? I use to have GT500 and a Cobra Mustang with superchargers and hated the sound it sounded like a missile however, a lot of people like them because of more horsepower. To me there is nothing is this world like a high horsepower Natural Inspired Engine. It brings me back to days of the muscle cars of the 60's and I love it! Now the shifter I would say yes for sure I went with the MGW and NEVER looked back it was the best thing I did. Just remember the reverse on the MGW is different you have to push down which is no big deal for me.
I do like the NA sound! Question on the shifter. I am going to keep the "stock" knob and get the adapter, do you still have to push down? Not a big deal, just wondering.

sicilianjg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I do like the NA sound! Question on the shifter. I am going to keep the "stock" knob and get the adapter, do you still have to push down? Not a big deal, just wondering.
If you are going with the MGW shifter its push down! Your going have to change the stock knob to fit the MGW shifter MGW sells knobs to fit. You better call them and find out for yourself. If you want an aftermarket knob like I did white no big deal you have to know the pitch of the threads and MGW will provide that to you.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Get rid of the hood rod.
put leds in all the interior lights
Buy a cover for that ugly cheap looking coolant tank
I like very much! :D

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Concerning the whipple...
Bullitts are one of the few mustangs that don't lose too much of their character after going whipple. A lot of that is due to whipple's programing, but the matter stands. That being said... you look like you are in a hot area, so make sure you get an oversized intercooler.
Either way, you could squeeze a years worth of videos out of the whipple install.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Concerning the whipple...
Bullitts are one of the few mustangs that don't lose too much of their character after going whipple. A lot of that is due to whipple's programing, but the matter stands. That being said... you look like you are in a hot area, so make sure you get an oversized intercooler.
Either way, you could squeeze a years worth of videos out of the whipple install.
Would be fun. However, it will take a while before I even get it. I would love to do the work myself and for that I need a garage. So probably in a few years. However a good friend once said. Enjoy every single mod. Install one thing drive the car for month until it gets boring. Install another mod and so on. That way you get to enjoy each step.
Sponsored