Sponsored

My New Mustang and Word of Advice

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
My car has inperfections but I'm enjoying the car so much they really don't bother me

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
Its a $40 car built on a high speed automated line. Not a $400k hand built car.

And as many know. Its the first model year on a brand new design. All things that are to be expected and should be fixed over time.

Just take your issues ine at a time and dont obsess.

Of course. I will admit thats easy for me to say when i have had my car for 3 months and have none of these issues to complain about.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Its a $40 car built on a high speed automated line. Not a $400k hand built car.

And as many know. Its the first model year on a brand new design. All things that are to be expected and should be fixed over time.

Just take your issues ine at a time and dont obsess.

Of course. I will admit thats easy for me to say when i have had my car for 3 months and have none of these issues to complain about.

If it was $40 I wouldn't be complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
First off let me just say in response to those suffering from short attention span syndrome, if you would take the time to read you might find how damn eloquently written the original post was. Enjoyable read, to the point that the post outshined endless other threads of the same topic enough to make me care enough to reply.

I'm glad to see that everything was taken care of.

These threads have had me so paranoid as I basically went to the dealer and said "yep, looks like a black mustang, I'm using the z plan, get the paper work together asap so I can go to the beach."

After more than 2000mi of fun times, I can honestly say we have found zero issues. The panel alognment might be off here or there just the slightest bit but they are hard to even see being a black car. I just chaulked it up as "these are knocked out by the thousands on an assembly line, not hand built by Christ."

On the other hand, I have seen some outrageous examples of bad panel alignment posted here on the forum, some meaning 2 or 3. I'm sure the lemons are out there but I think the percentage is very low, at a normal failure rate for any new car. The population on this forum vs the total actual new mustang owners has got to be so minuscule, and of that forum population, maybe 1% of us have major panel alignments issues? Hardly an epidemic to worry anybody enough to not buy a new mustang, but definitely be aware when purchasing.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
We can send a man to the moon but Ford can't align panels correctly... What's Christ got to doooo, got to doooooo with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I'm pretty sure the Nasa charges a bit more to send a man to the moon than Ford does for its new Mustang... lol