Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I drove the beast to work this morning, with the Tremec this set-up is a blast.
Wait, you picked up the “beast” on Saturday and didn’t post up pics on Sunday. Shame, shame on you. 50 lashes with a wet noodle. 🤣😂
Sponsored

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Wait, you picked up the “beast” on Saturday and didn’t post up pics on Sunday. Shame, shame on you. 50 lashes with a wet noodle. 🤣😂
I was so much in love, I never noticed the moldings were not on the car till Sunday morning when I got my paper. So I took an absolute shitload of pictures of a non complete car. Will post when it is finished. I promise.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I was so much in love, I never noticed the moldings were not on the car till Sunday morning when I got my paper. So I took an absolute shitload of pictures of a non complete car. Will post when it is finished. I promise.
Congratulations on your new baby!!!! Poor me, only getting the non-HP version (very happy about that though). I am wondering about the wheel molding. Is that for front and rear and applicable for my baby and if so, do you have links/part numbers for them?

Thanks.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Congratulations on your new baby!!!! Poor me, only getting the non-HP version (very happy about that though). I am wondering about the wheel molding. Is that for front and rear and applicable for my baby and if so, do you have links/part numbers for them?

Thanks.
The molding is for the front only, here is a picture with the part number. As to what site, this was taken from the handling pack thread.

Capturebr528.PNG

Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
The molding is for the front only, here is a picture with the part number. As to what site, this was taken from the handling pack thread.

Capturebr528.PNG
Thanks. I see that those are available from Ford Accessories. A bit pricy, no? I wonder why they're not also put on the rear wheels where I would think more gravel etc. will go flying? Also, I don't see anyone interested in mud flaps...

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
But rear fenders have rock guards, just not all around like this lip molding. Don't have the part number for it yet.

rock guards.jpg

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I would strongly suggest PPF for the areas behind the wheels. You can buy do it yourself film as these are relatively flat areas.
Are you talking about behind the front or rear wheels? Or both?

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I would strongly suggest PPF for the areas behind the wheels. You can buy do it yourself film as these are relatively flat areas.
You mean take a strip of PPF that is the same length as the wheel lip part and the same width of it's three sides and place it around the wheel ? If so, can you point me at the PPF that makes sense for that?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
This will be my first s550 so I haven’t spent too much time up close with them. Does that precut film in front of the rear tires extend up high enough? Looking at the body lines I’m a little concerned that debris will get thrown above that line where the film cuts off

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
This will be my first s550 so I haven’t spent too much time up close with them. Does that precut film in front of the rear tires extend up high enough? Looking at the body lines I’m a little concerned that debris will get thrown above that line where the film cuts off
Honestly I do not know. I had mine professionally done. Since I have the regular 8.5 inch wheels I do not have any issues in the rear. Up front I had the entire fender done. That was two years ago and no issues.

P51 MACH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ax
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT

Thanks.
Nah, it’s still a great and beautiful car. No knock - there will be plenty that will do it for you. Enjoy the ride and modify to your liking!! CS70s? CS40s? StangMode did a great job with the front spoiler. I think you can install the wheel lip trims. Send pics when you do!
Sponsored