Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
According to build and price on Ford's website, they are the same sizes as a PP2, 19x10.5 front and 19x11 rear. Although I did notice the brochure lists them as 19x9.5 and 19x10, I bet the build and price is still incorrect...

Doug
Correct, build and price is incorrect. They’re the same size as PP wheels
Sponsored

5.0AVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rapid Red 401A PP1 GT
Do those wheels have the square Cup2s like the PP2 or MP4S?

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Congrats on the car, she's a beauty.

It's a pity its not what you were expecting, but that's why forums like this are a great resource as we are often better informed that dealers, as this stuff is our passion and not just a day job.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about it. Enjoy :like:

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I think the wheels look really good on the OP Mach 1. Congrats on getting such a stunning Mustang.

Sponsored

paulb351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT,Everest,FocusRS,MustangMach1
Did you end up ordering the HP spare parts? FYI, the HP rear sway bar is same size but solid in HP car whilst non-HP cars run a hollow sway bar. Looks good and looks mean.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I have an R so 2 Mustangs from the same gen just wouldn’t make sense for me but these new Mach’s look fantastic! As a previous Mach owner, really excited for you guys

mduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT M6 2018 Orange Fury, Mach 1 on order
I have posted a couple replies to some stuff on the new Mach 1. I picked mine up 25 Feb. There are a lot of conflicting things on the new Mach 1. I’ll quickly state what I know. You cannot got the handling package. You cannot get the upgraded rims Ford was showing. I ordered everything I could on the car except the big stereo. I ordered the Front splitter, rear wing, gurney flap for rear wing at the dealership when I picked the car up. Long story short fords pictures on the website do not match what is available. They have changed some things on the build site like the actual rim upgrade. Long story short I ordered what I thought was the track ready version. Ford field rep was called a investigation into the website and what actually comes was inaccurate. I will answer any questions I can. Here is a picture of my Mach 1. Looks a little blue but that’s the lighting at the dealership. Car is Fighter Jet Grey with appearance package. I absolutely love the car so far.

C7500F8F-E599-4341-A7F5-5587AB880ED8.jpeg
Fantastic car and choice, looks exactly as mine arriving in May/June to Sweden.
Congratulations on your Mach 1!

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I’m ordering the same color as you but I gotta say in the pic the car looks blue and I’d be all over that color blue

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Cool car - congrats. If those are PP2 wheels I suggest getting a decent set of light forged wheels. You have an awesome car with an awesome motor, transmission, suspension, brakes, and supporting goodies - the weak link are the boat anchor rims. I ditched them on my PP2 and it really "completes" the package. I would think the effect would be even more dramatic on a Mach1.

Oh, I won't criticize you if you decide to get a dedicated E85 tune.:devil:

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Classic case of why it doesn't pay to be first in line sometimes. Also why I ordered from Zack !

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey OP, may I ask if you pay ADM, and if yes, how much? Just curious. HATE that practice, by the way. I've never paid a penny over MSRP, and never will. And have only paid MSRP once, and that was for a new Tesla I bought for my wife recently (can't negotiate price).

Anyway, the OP wheels are PP2 design, but in PP1 sizes, since tires are 255/275, correct? If correct, I might look for a pristine set to put on my Bullitt :); I like them much better. So I guess regular Mach 1s have PP1 wheels, and HP ones PP2, right?

Last edited:

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyway, the OP wheels are PP2 design, but in PP1 sizes, since tires are 255/275, correct? If correct, I might look for a pristine set to put on my Bullitt :); I like them much better. So I guess regular Mach 1s have PP1 wheels, and HP ones PP2, right?
IIRC, they’re actually 1/2” wider than PP1 wheels, but with the same tire sizes. And incorrect... standard Mach 1 has classic style 5 spokes standard with these PP2-style wheels as an optional upgrade, and the handling package has the bird’s nest multispoke wheels
Sponsored