Sponsored

Nmmtime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2019 F350 limited, 1992 Mustang GT
I have posted a couple replies to some stuff on the new Mach 1. I picked mine up 25 Feb. There are a lot of conflicting things on the new Mach 1. I’ll quickly state what I know. You cannot got the handling package. You cannot get the upgraded rims Ford was showing. I ordered everything I could on the car except the big stereo. I ordered the Front splitter, rear wing, gurney flap for rear wing at the dealership when I picked the car up. Long story short fords pictures on the website do not match what is available. They have changed some things on the build site like the actual rim upgrade. Long story short I ordered what I thought was the track ready version. Ford field rep was called a investigation into the website and what actually comes was inaccurate. I will answer any questions I can. Here is a picture of my Mach 1. Looks a little blue but that’s the lighting at the dealership. Car is Fighter Jet Grey with appearance package. I absolutely love the car so far.

C7500F8F-E599-4341-A7F5-5587AB880ED8.jpeg
Sponsored

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hey sir what’s your chassis #, congrats!!

Last edited:

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
The wheel upgrade was wrong on the website (it's since been corrected). It was showing the handling pack wheels as the upgrade though that was never the case. The upgrade is the wheel from the HPP Ecoboost. The front splitter, big rear wing and the larger wheels with the rims you thought you were getting is all part of the Handling pack which was not available in Job 1. On another note how's the gearing? Is there some pull and torque down low? I know the 18 to 20's had terrible gearing and 2 over drives. Hoping the Tremec is better.

SunTzu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope
Why didn’t you share a picture of it in your garage, since ya know it’s in your garage? Just curious?

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
I have posted a couple replies to some stuff on the new Mach 1. I picked mine up 25 Feb. There are a lot of conflicting things on the new Mach 1. I’ll quickly state what I know. You cannot got the handling package. You cannot get the upgraded rims Ford was showing. I ordered everything I could on the car except the big stereo. I ordered the Front splitter, rear wing, gurney flap for rear wing at the dealership when I picked the car up. Long story short fords pictures on the website do not match what is available. They have changed some things on the build site like the actual rim upgrade. Long story short I ordered what I thought was the track ready version. Ford field rep was called a investigation into the website and what actually comes was inaccurate. I will answer any questions I can. Here is a picture of my Mach 1. Looks a little blue but that’s the lighting at the dealership. Car is Fighter Jet Grey with appearance package. I absolutely love the car so far.

out of curiosity, when did you place the order? The HP is a Job 2, and the code wasn't available until early January 2021. I have an HP car on order currently , with build day of March 16th.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Nmmtime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
I attached the vin#. As far as comparing the years on the shifting I can’t help much. I will say in sport+ mode it pulls hard and keeps pulling. I stopped at 110mph which it got to quick. I only have a 92 Gt built and that’s a totally different animal. Lastly Sun you my cousin was my salesman and he took the pic for me. I’m not to into all the pic stuff. Me being on a forum and writing something is quite a accomplishment.

7B5A007A-83B3-44E3-9766-A9EDD79012CA.jpeg

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang

Congrats!

OP
OP

Nmmtime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
I’ll have to get the order date from my salesman. I need the Michelin cup 2s and second set of rims to complete the handling package separately as I intend to take the two mustangs to some road courses over this summer. Hopefully.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Looks clean, got any pictures from the front?

OP
OP

Nmmtime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
I will take some more pics in a couple days and post them.

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately, it sounds like the dealership you worked with wasn’t very knowledgeable

Handling package was late availability only and couldn’t be ordered until fairly recently. The wheels you currently have on the car are the optional wheels for the non-handling package. You received exactly the car your dealership ordered for you, it’s just a shame the dealership didn’t order what you wanted them to

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on your new ride! Since when did Ford offer the PP2 wheels on the Mach 1?

-SG
They’ve been an option since the order guide dropped. They’re different sizes than the PP2 wheels, but similar style

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
I posted earlier about this problem with my order. Luckily, after noticing an anomaly, I contacted my salesperson and asked why the handling package did not appear on my build sheet? After initially being told that I was out of luck in terms of changing the order (the car had been issued a VIN) to reflect including the handling package, the salesperson and the management at our SVT dealership involved Ford Canada and the issue was resolved. I was given a new build sheet and VIN and a later delivery date on the car but at least I won't be doing the Stangmode... 'I thought I ordered the Handling Package'... video...

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
They’ve been an option since the order guide dropped. They’re different sizes than the PP2 wheels, but similar style
According to build and price on Ford's website, they are the same sizes as a PP2, 19x10.5 front and 19x11 rear. Although I did notice the brochure lists them as 19x9.5 and 19x10, I bet the build and price is still incorrect...

Doug
Sponsored