Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Wait a second, something else I noticed in that brochure... it says Fighter Jet Gray is available on the GT500, but wasn’t that supposed to be a Mach 1 exclusive color for the Mustang lineup?
Look at the page with the colors. Note 2 says only available with the Mach appearance package
Sponsored

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Wait a second, something else I noticed in that brochure... it says Fighter Jet Gray is available on the GT500, but wasn’t that supposed to be a Mach 1 exclusive color for the Mustang lineup?
No, look at the stripe available with each colour, only those which have a stripe under the colour can have that colour.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
No, look at the stripe available with each colour, only those which have a stripe under the colour can have that colour.
Not necessarily. The top row is GT500 colors, under that is Mach 1 colors with accompanying stripe color, and bottom is what stripe colors are available with what GT500 colors. Definitely a confusing infographic, but I think it was yet another slip-up from Ford’s marketing team 🤦🏻‍♂️

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Max out options in Canada for the 2021:

• 19" X 9.5" (F) 19" X 10" (R) Magnetic-painted Aluminum Wheels$495
  • Remote Start System$0
  • MagneRide® Damping System$0
  • TORSEN® Limited Slip Axle$0
  • Active Valve Performance Exhaust$0
  • BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert$0
  • Active Anti-Theft System$0
  • Brembo™ Calipers – Red Painted$1,300
  • 255/40R19 (F) 275/40R19 (R) Summer-Only Tires
See the tires, and it's still winter. Haha.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I understand the analogy but it’s not really the same thing. Of course the sales guy should have known but we all know better. I am a firm believer in personal responsibility. Do your homework, do your research, learn to ask the right questions. And then follow up. Members on here do it every day.
That is exactly what I did with my order, checked and re-checked. I did my original paperwork in October, then waited until I saw about the Handling Package being offered, called the Sales Manager. When I got the allotment I personally went back to the dealership and placed my Final Approved Order, as shown. So I made damn sure everything that I wanted was on that order. Chris

Attachments

Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
That is exactly what I did with my order, checked and re-checked. I did my original paperwork in October, then waited until I saw about the Handling Package being offered, called the Sales Manager. When I got the allotment I personally went back to the dealership and placed my Final Approved Order, as shown. So I made damn sure everything that I wanted was on that order. Chris
Same exact thing I did, and I'm still not real sure they added the HP correctly. I did a color change at same time, and they had to fix that, as Ford didn't pick it up first time. Really really want to see my window sticker, build day is still 16th March as of now.

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
Beautiful car OP, thanks for sharing it with us. Too bad Ford and or its salesmen dropped the ball on your order, but its still a beautiful car. I know this is just me, but I do a lot of research before I buy big ticket items. I myself would have rejected the car and had the dealership order me another car, if I could get it with what I wanted. Easy to say, because I'm not in your shoes, but I dont like being dicked with. You spend 60 grand, you better get what you were originally promised.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Beautiful car OP, thanks for sharing it with us. Too bad Ford and or its salesmen dropped the ball on your order, but its still a beautiful car. I know this is just me, but I do a lot of research before I buy big ticket items. I myself would have rejected the car and had the dealership order me another car, if I could get it with what I wanted. Easy to say, because I'm not in your shoes, but I dont like being dicked with. You spend 60 grand, you better get what you were originally promised.
Unfortunately I think we lost OP. I reached out via PM but haven’t heard back from him. Oh well!

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
yeah, the internet can be harsh sometimes. You just cant let posts/opinions/whatever get to you. You need thick skin to be on some of these forums.

Sponsored

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
yeah, the internet can be harsh sometimes. You just cant let posts/opinions/whatever get to you. You need thick skin to be on some of these forums.
Internet harsh, tell that to the patents of the kids that took their lives because of harsh. (Not meant towards you Jim) I am in my 60's and I have had to Ignore a person in this site because of personal attacks. You can be thick skinned but sometimes enough is enough. Ok I'm all better now. Chris

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
its all good. Unfortunately in our area, there are a lot of high schoolers committing suicide. Very sad. I believe its WAY above the state average. Our friends sons and daughters have lost too many friends.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Can we not turn this into a PSA ?

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
its all good. Unfortunately in our area, there are a lot of high schoolers committing suicide. Very sad. I believe its WAY above the state average. Our friends sons and daughters have lost too many friends.
It is painful to see.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think any bad things were said here, nothing even remotely heated, mostly just fact correction. It's understandable given how mixed/messed up clearly many facts online about Mach 1 or the HP or wheels were/still are (bad data on B&P).
OP should've sorted the missing HP before he accepted the car and be more curious about why its price is not in his order, but if he chose the route of self-fixing it then so be it. At least we know parts can be ordered separately. Come back, Nmmtime, and tell us if they arrived to you already :thumbsup:
Sponsored