Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
As to the front plate mount, my california special has a huge splitter and I use the sto and sho. Maybe buy one for a CS and if it doesn't fit, return it?
If you buy direct from sto and sho, they have one explicitly for the non HS Mach1.
Sponsored

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
If you buy direct from sto and sho, they have one explicitly for the non HS Mach1.
They place the plate so that it partially blocks airflow to the AC condenser/radiator. Has anybody noticed changes to engine temperature after installation?

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
They place the plate so that it partially blocks airflow to the AC condenser/radiator. Has anybody noticed changes to engine temperature after installation?
Also, as I research more, I hear some folks say that the bracket mount sometimes catches on the ground and that they think that the Craig bracket is better. It mounts under the bumper.

P51 MACH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ax
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Try not to get too stirred up from the thread I start in about 6 weeks when mine gets delivered. It will look exactly like the picture you posted ;)
Except for Ford switching up the side emblems at the last minute. Bastards.
Newbie here. Our cars are about 24hours apart. Can’t wait to hear when you get yours. I’m in AZ - same build week 3/22. Delivery est. 4/20.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Newbie here. Our cars are about 24hours apart. Can’t wait to hear when you get yours. I’m in AZ - same build week 3/22. Delivery est. 4/20.
How did you spec yours out?
Is your delivery estimate holding? Mine keeps slipping, from 4/16 to 4/22 to 4/27. Now it’s 5/4 :(

Sponsored

P51 MACH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ax
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Is your delivery estimate holding? Mine keeps slipping, from 4/16 to 4/22 to 4/27. Now it’s 5/4 :(
UGH!! That’s rough! Hope it moves up some. Spec’d mine out with FJG, Appearance, Handling Package, 6SP Man. Main exclusions = Recaros, Voice Nav. Opted for the B&O with Apple Play. Behavior -wise, I trust that better than stock Navs. Was told today it’s in NM. Sooo.. to wait.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Don't believe (If you are using Ford tracking). Mine still says being built, it showed up at the dealer on Wed., good news all HP parts were shipped with the car. Picking up the beast on Sat. can't wait. :sunglasses: :beer: :clap::flag:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Don't believe (If you are using Ford tracking). Mine still says being built, it showed up at the dealer on Wed., good news all HP parts were shipped with the car. Picking up the beast on Sat. can't wait. :sunglasses: :beer: :clap::flag:
Did you ever speak with marketing on the phone to find out when it shipped? I’ve been calling them every other day. On Wednesday they told me the car had been released and was waiting to ship but the estimated arrival date was accurate. I’m just really anxious to be at the dealer as soon as I can when it arrives so I can make sure they don’t wash it or drill the front bumper.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Did you ever speak with marketing on the phone to find out when it shipped? I’ve been calling them every other day. On Wednesday they told me the car had been released and was waiting to ship but the estimated arrival date was accurate. I’m just really anxious to be at the dealer as soon as I can when it arrives so I can make sure they don’t wash it or drill the front bumper.
Never spoke with marketing, watched tracking, or called the sales manager and asked for a VVR to check it out. But this morning I checked tracking again and this showed up 2 days after delivery. Splain that to me Lucy. Built and shipped on the same day.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Never spoke with marketing, watched tracking, or called the sales manager and asked for a VVR to check it out. But this morning I checked tracking again and this showed up 2 days after delivery. Splain that to me Lucy. Built and shipped on the same day.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG
My understanding of the customer status page aka busy box for adults is that when it transitions to built, it has gone through the two build steps (Body Shop, Trim Line) as been quality control checked and is waiting to ship. If that waiting to ship happens on the day that they are loading the vehicles for shipping to your region, it seems to me reasonable that both Built and Shipped can has the same date. What strikes me as odd is that it shows the shipped and delivered dates as the same... how'd day doo dat?

Sponsored

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
My understanding of the customer status page aka busy box for adults is that when it transitions to built, it has gone through the two build steps (Body Shop, Trim Line) as been quality control checked and is waiting to ship. If that waiting to ship happens on the day that they are loading the vehicles for shipping to your region, it seems to me reasonable that both Built and Shipped can has the same date. What strikes me as odd is that it shows the shipped and delivered dates as the same... how'd day doo dat?
I know the actual time frame of my build after a GT350, a GT500 and now a Mach 1, I am well versed at the flow. Just make me laugh, that's all.

P51 MACH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ax
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Dealer just sent pics today including window sticker that matches my online order serial#. Wheel fender lips arrived last week. Mach landed a week early with front spitter and Gurney flap in bubble wrap in passenger seat. Picking up Thursday as getting tint, etc. FJG HP 6SP.