Sponsored

My new BAER S4 Drag Brakes

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Would you be able to tell the exact brake hoses you have to use with this conversion for the front and rear since none are supplied. I'm buying both (front and rear) soon because the weight reduction is just tremendous and I cant ignore that especially for the front end of our cars.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Would you be able to tell the exact brake hoses you have to use with this conversion for the front and rear since none are supplied. I'm buying both (front and rear) soon because the weight reduction is just tremendous and I cant ignore that especially for the front end of our cars.
All the hoses come with the kit. No need for braided brake lines. :cheers:

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Op can't see your pics due to pukebucket, but it sounds like you're happy with the front/rear drag stopping power of the Baer's. Does the 4 piston look small up front? And did you mean it saves 62lbs per corner or 62lbs total up front?

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Op can't see your pics due to pukebucket, but it sounds like you're happy with the front/rear drag stopping power of the Baer's. Does the 4 piston look small up front? And did you mean it saves 62lbs per corner or 62lbs total up front?
62lbs savings up front

30ish lbs savings or so up rear.

It's a ton of weight to pass it up for drag racers like me.

I would like to see his installation pics. too.

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
All the hoses come with the kit. No need for braided brake lines. :cheers:
Badass! Who did you buy it from? Cool to know this is a bolt on mod for the front end of the car. I heard for the rear is a different story...:headbang:

Sponsored

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
So if I understand this correctly these stop better than even the PP brakes even though they are inches smaller with 2 pots less in the front? If that's true this definitely a worthy upgrade.

OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)

DBIGMOTUwAAlYwf.jpg

OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
I will update the pictures. Stupid Photo bucket. The rotors at 10" compared to the 13" I had before. So rotors are smaller and calipers look smaller compared to the Non PP brakes.

Badass! Who did you buy it from? Cool to know this is a bolt on mod for the front end of the car. I heard for the rear is a different story...:headbang:
Got sponsored by Baer. Hit up Nick Cowherd at [email protected] and mention Rio and he will give you a deal.

So if I understand this correctly these stop better than even the PP brakes even though they are inches smaller with 2 pots less in the front? If that's true this definitely a worthy upgrade.
I dont think theyre better than the PP brakes. Its a four piston compared to the 6 piston brembos.