My New 2021 Mach 1 Handling Package

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Rear fender trims (2mins 05 secs) should be GT500 not 350.
They are different.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sierra, ā€˜21 Expedition, ā€˜22 Mach 1
Yea, there are a bunch of useless ones, but Iā€™ve watched some great ones too. I like Ratiā€™s Rides for new car reviews. Heā€™s informative, knows the cars and itā€™s fun to watch him drive.

OP
OP
Teezlr

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Rear fender trims (2mins 05 secs) should be GT500 not 350.
They are different.
Yeah I donā€™t know why I said GT350/GT500

Iā€™ll change it in the description thanks!!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Dude, I literally put the Ford Performance warranty email and part numbers for people to order their parts and solve the issue.

Thereā€™s lot of people on YouTube who would never get that info elsewhere.
I think also what @Zelek was referring to are the guys that spam their YouTube links on a forum to generate clicks but otherwise are never around. They donā€™t try to help anyone or be a part of the forum community. You donā€™t come off that way to me so Iā€™ll make time to watch your video later :wink:

OP
OP
Teezlr

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
I think also what @Zelek was referring to are the guys that spam their YouTube links on a forum to generate clicks but otherwise are never around. They donā€™t try to help anyone or be a part of the forum community. You donā€™t come off that way to me so Iā€™ll make time to watch your video later :wink:
Thanks - all good

I just try to research and compile info and share with the community, you guys help me and vice versa

Itā€™s good for everyone, and if someone can do it better, just start your own channel and share your passion, that what I did and Iā€™m very thankful for anyone who wants to talk about cars with me or in the comments - Iā€™m just here because I love cars

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Teezlr, it would be great to see an ESS supercharger on that 10 speed Mach 1 any plans for something like this?
I would to see that as well. Being a Procharger guy, that ESS looks like it will run with the rest of the companies.

OP
OP
Teezlr

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Teezlr, it would be great to see an ESS supercharger on that 10 speed Mach 1 any plans for something like this?
You know itā€™s only a few days old but Iā€™m open to it - I need to go for a ride in Zanderā€™s car and see how it feels.

I like the idea of it because it sits off of the engine and wonā€™t make it overheat, the price, linear power with the 10 speed, always in the right gear and doesnā€™t need crazy torque because of the gearing

Sponsored

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Nothing personal against you at all. I did not watch the video. I'm mostly talking about Zander's videos. I watched a few and got annoyed especially when they are misleading. Watch video X then see video Y next week when I "Actually" get to the point people want to see.
Not sure why you find my content annoying. I try to structure every video around relevant information with the end goal to help the viewer. Every Mach 1 video I have made has been tagged towards information helpful to the viewer. Like the ESS Supercharger kit, install, thoughts and experience thus far. so I am not sure what you mean by mis-leading... I simply do not do that. I do add a little twist of humor or suspense into the content, which most ppl like. do you watch dry and dull TV or movies, I think not.. my aim is to help improve the community as a whole as a Mustang enthusiast, so if you have a specific issue then please tell me any I can try to improve. But, you need to understand that every YouTube video, from car content to cooking food is all clickbait. of course ppl want views, who creates content with the purpose TO NOT get views lol... if anyone says they create content with no intention of getting views they are not being truthful. after all, what would be the point of creating a video with the intent to NOT get views. lying is a different story and something I do not do. also understand that it is extremely hard and not possible to please everyone. we all have different things we like but what place do I have to condemn you for it, nor what place do you have... If God can have mercy and Grace to all us sinners, then why can't we have a little grace towards one another? I saw all this with respect towards everyone. we are all Mustang fans at the end of the day so stop attacking one another for expressing their passion in their own way.

Last edited:

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Not sure why you find my content annoying. I try to structure every video around relevant information with the end goal to help the viewer. Every Mach 1 video I have made has been tagged towards information helpful to the viewer. Like the ESS Supercharger kit, install, thoughts and experience thus far. so I am not sure what you mean by mis-leading... I simply do not do that. I do add a little twist of humor or suspense into the content, which most ppl like. do you watch dry and dull TV or movies, I think not.. my aim is to help improve the community as a whole as a Mustang enthusiast, so if you have a specific issue then please tell me any I can try to improve. But, you need to understand that every YouTube video, from car content to cooking food is all clickbait. of course ppl want views, who creates content with the purpose TO NOT get views lol... if anyone says they create content with no intention of getting views they are not being truthful. after all, what would be the point of creating a video with the intent to NOT get views. lying is a different story and something I do not do. also understand that it is extremely hard and not possible to please everyone. we all have different things we like but what place do I have to condemn you for it, nor what place do you have... If God can have mercy and Grace to all us sinners, then why can't we have a little grace towards one another? I saw all this with respect towards everyone. we are all Mustang fans at the end of the day so stop attacking one another for expressing their passion in their own way.
Haters gonna hate, cant please everyone. Love the Mach 1 content! Keep up the great work! šŸ˜Ž

Seeing the smile that car puts on your face makes my day better!

OP
OP
Teezlr

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Dude - I was so pumped when I saw you supercharging the Mach 1 - respect - and thanks for driving down unexpectedly the day I bought the car - very cool man props -

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
First of all, let's not forget this thread. I'm not the only person who sees it this way:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/so-much-suck-for-zander13.119885/

Your ESS video took two videos which could have just been one. A detailed install of the kit would have been great with the small modifications required and shown rather than just mentioned. There's just so much rambling before getting to anything meaningful.

Also, I noticed you posted in the GT350 section asking about the limits of the TR-3160. Wouldn't you normally have done that research BEFORE supercharging? A simple Google search would have told you it's 425 ft lbs and there's very little real world data on the limits of it. It certainly seems more robust than an MT-82 but I would certainly keep the boost levels within reason. It's only a matter of time before the stock clutch gives out and starts to slip.

Feedback goes both ways with positive and negative. Either way, I'm sure this will have zero impact on your channel but a lot of us long timers here haven't forgotten about the past and know what videos to avoid.
Sponsored