Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
I was just going to upgrade my 2015 GT PP with the Mach 1 wheels, some Ford Performance springs, gt350 steering wheel etc… but as I was driving back from Walmart I passed up this blue Mach 1 at the dealership, I immediately pulled over to get footage and before you know it, I was asking about price, going for a test drive, then in the finance office trying to figure out the best way to make it work. Very lucky to find this spec, it came from Illinois with 350 miles on it. Yes I paid a mark up on a used car, that’s how much I wanted it.

This car is so amazing. The sound, the look, the performance, the features, gadgets, uniqueness - it’s so so good

Sponsored

Last edited:

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Great looking car!

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Velocity Blue just works for this car, best colour I ever saw on a mustang :like:
It is a very attractive color. Other colors look good to. Pictures, especially in certain lighting, don't often capture how nice some of these hues are. I really like Race Red on a GT as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Teezlr

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue just works for this car, best colour I ever saw on a mustang :like:
I never thought I'd buy a blue Mustang but this is working right hah

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
I was just going to upgrade my 2015 GT PP with the Mach 1 wheels, some Ford Performance springs, gt350 steering wheel etc… but as I was driving back from Walmart I passed up this blue Mach 1 at the dealership, I immediately pulled over to get footage and before you know it, I was asking about price, going for a test drive, then in the finance office trying to figure out the best way to make it work. Very lucky to find this spec, it came from Illinois with 350 miles on it. Yes I paid a mark up on a used car, that’s how much I wanted it.

This car is so amazing. The sound, the look, the performance, the features, gadgets, uniqueness - it’s so so good

Looks like it's missing the front arch mouldings?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
You lose the heated steering wheel if you swap to the GT350 one. I was about to do the same thing till I realized how awesome that feature is during the winter even when it's 40 outside.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
You lose the heated steering wheel if you swap to the GT350 one. I was about to do the same thing till I realized how awesome that feature is during the winter even when it's 40 outside.
in northern states there are mach 1 owners right now reading this post wishing their winters were 40 degrees :giggle:

OP
OP
Teezlr

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
For those that don't need another clickbait YouTube video, you can contact Ford Performance and they can track the package if and when it was sent to your dealer for the front wheel moldings. That is the only piece that ships separately aside from your Mach 1 owners kit which shows up about a month later.

There. You don't even need to like and hit that subscribe button for bullshit content. These videos in general are getting out of control man.

OP
OP
Teezlr

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
For those that don't need another clickbait YouTube video, you can contact Ford Performance and they can track the package if and when it was sent to your dealer for the front wheel moldings. That is the only piece that ships separately aside from your Mach 1 owners kit which shows up about a month later.

There. You don't even need to like and hit that subscribe button for bullshit content. These videos in general are getting out of control man.
If they suck so bad why are they successful - just don’t watch them - it’s to help people who don’t read forums - a lot of people want to learn about the cars through video,

THANKS FOR THE BUMP AND SUMMAREE!!! Smash TEH LIKE!!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
If they suck so bad why are they successful - just don’t watch them - it’s to help people who don’t read forums - a lot of people want to learn about the cars through video,

THANKS FOR THE BUMP AND SUMMAREE!!! Smash TEH LIKE!!
I don't have a problem with informative ones. I like Redline Reviews for example of various new cars. The ones I don't like are the fancy title ones that drone on and on when they could have gotten to the point in 2 minutes but instead it includes other parts as fillers and sometimes inaccurate information before reaching the actual point of the video. I wish it was less of a focus on views, likes, and subscribes and more on the actual content that is both informative and enjoyable.

OP
OP
Teezlr

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
I don't have a problem with informative ones. I like Redline Reviews for example of various new cars. The ones I don't like are the fancy title ones that drone on and on when they could have gotten to the point in 2 minutes but instead it includes other parts as fillers and sometimes inaccurate information before reaching the actual point of the video. I wish it was less of a focus on views, likes, and subscribes and more on the actual content that is both informative and enjoyable.
Dude, I literally put the Ford Performance warranty email and part numbers for people to order their parts and solve the issue.

There’s lot of people on YouTube who would never get that info elsewhere.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Dude, I literally put the Ford Performance warranty email and part numbers for people to order their parts and solve the issue.

There’s lot of people on YouTube who would never get that info elsewhere.
Nothing personal against you at all. I did not watch the video. I'm mostly talking about Zander's videos. I watched a few and got annoyed especially when they are misleading. Watch video X then see video Y next week when I "Actually" get to the point people want to see.
Sponsored