Sponsored

My need for green ceramic coat result video

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Thought some might be interested in the ceramic coat process for new cars, I shot this video as part of a larger Vlog piece. This is the detail process with the detailer and lots of shots of the finished car. Enjoy.
Sponsored

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Thanks for this, great video. This is for sure on my to do list!

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Thought some might be interested in the ceramic coat process for new cars, I shot this video as part of a larger Vlog piece. This is the detail process with the detailer and lots of shots of the finished car. Enjoy.
Nice video loop. How many times did it play between talk segments? I kept waiting for visual coaching of how-to tips and tricks.

Enjoy? Not that much.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I didn’t ceramic coat my car but did something similar.

Wash, dry, clay bar, wash, dry, glaze, jet seal and wax. Then had Lumar paint protection film put on. Looks great!

OP
OP
Phil_AVF

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Nice video loop. How many times did it play between talk segments? I kept waiting for visual coaching of how-to tips and tricks.

Enjoy? Not that much.
It wasn't a loop and at no point was it described as a 'how to', so I'm sorry if the description confused you. Thanks for your feedback.

Sponsored

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I think the confusion comes from your title to this thread. An application video would suggest the video shows the application. Here we only see the end result and a guy talking about what was done, not even how it was done.

Still, beautiful car. I need to get this done on mine but I definitely need some strong paint correction first.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
It wasn't a loop and at no point was it described as a 'how to', so I'm sorry if the description confused you. Thanks for your feedback.
Guess I was looking for the video expression of "...interested in the ceramic coat process..." Sorry your description confused us. Any chance of an encore with at least a couple of the non-loop segments offering something more than repeats of the video car portrait?
Sponsored