Sponsored

My Mustang Caught My Girlfriend Cheating!

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Congrats bro, you are better off without her. Many years ago, I was dating a school teacher who regularly used my computer to check her email and for some stupid reason saved her password, so every time you logged on it started scrolling thru her emails. The one from the guy she was going skiing with, ended it, he was talking about the joys of shooting shots off her tits.

Her response, "You read my frigging emails?!?!?!?!" Mine reply, "Yeah, because that is the problem here( and some laughing)" Best thing that ever happened to me, btw. Met my wife a year later and am living happily ever after, literally.
Sponsored

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Congrats bro, you are better off without her. Many years ago, I was dating a school teacher who regularly used my computer to check her email and for some stupid reason saved her password, so every time you logged on it started scrolling thru her emails. The one from the guy she was going skiing with, ended it, he was talking about the joys of shooting shots off her tits.

Her response, "You read my frigging emails?!?!?!?!" Mine reply, "Yeah, because that is the problem here( and some laughing)" Best thing that ever happened to me, btw. Met my wife a year later and am living happily ever after, literally.
Lol!!... You know this is like three years old, right?!!

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT

Impressive necro lol

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
The question I have is how did you even find this thread? Searching girlfriend or cheating on a mustang forum?

I'm not sure why on this forum, ancient threads pop up as if they are related to whatever I was looking at previously. Some of them are so damned old the cars mentioned are hard to find at a Mecum auction for old assed cars. There are literally three listed below this comment window from 2013, shit like, "George Bush started a war for oil and I can't afford gas for my GT". WTF?

Apparently, you gotta read dates on "similar threads" carefully or you will be reading about the invention of fuel injection as if it happened yesterday.

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Fastback Ingot Silver MT82 MagneRide B&O
Cheating is never an "old story".
It can happening to you right now :sunglasses:

Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
I didn’t make it through all the pages but did this really happen?
Since this thread was created; Jake Still hasn’t changed his red shirt or khaki tan pants pants.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Like the Egyptian Pharaoh said in Cecil b Dimill’s “The Ten Commandments”. “Trust your horses ie: (Your Mustang) , and trust no Woman”!

Last edited:

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Holy thread revival Batman...

zqv83.jpg

Sponsored

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
I can't believe this tread is Still Going, and going, and going.
But not Gone like the ex-GF.
See Ya.

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
I'm not sure why on this forum, ancient threads pop up as if they are related to whatever I was looking at previously. Some of them are so damned old the cars mentioned are hard to find at a Mecum auction for old assed cars. There are literally three listed below this comment window from 2013, shit like, "George Bush started a war for oil and I can't afford gas for my GT". WTF?

Apparently, you gotta read dates on "similar threads" carefully or you will be reading about the invention of fuel injection as if it happened yesterday.
Haha, you're right - two of them below are also showing up from 2013.
Sponsored