My Magnetic V8 Fastback – 6 Speed Manual

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
Stealing your idea... Just ordered a sampler pack of viny from my local distributor to see which one matches the car the best.

Then Im going to wrap my roof as well!

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Looks superb! As mentioned before, loving the black roof...really sets off the look nicely.

Enjoy!!

Cookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'13 Boss 302
Superb colour combo, Magnetic really does suit the S550.

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Looks stunning, and great customer service
Yeah they have been excellent to deal with.

What a great looking car and great colour.

Makes me wish I went for Magnetic... wait a second :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Cheers Tom and thanks again for the offer to do the exhaust but i'm way too impatient and getting done on delivery day. Hope to see you out and about in Wilts! :thumbsup:

is the roof Black Gloss or Black Gloss Metallic?

There are two and its hard to tell from the pics..
I have gone with Black Gloss so is matches wheels, black gloss badges and Pony's etc etc which are non metallic.

Wow. That's all ;)
Cheers matey :thumbsup:

The gloss effect roof and rear window looks great. How much did it cost to get this done? And you say it's warranted by Ford?
Guaranteed by outsourced company they use for tints and decals and stripes on the Mustangs.

Tints cost £300
Wrap was £350

First Class !! Enjoy it
Cheers

Really like the black roof, but put a set of interior leds in asap (diode dynamics) they make the interior look stunning at night.
Enjoy that gearbox and the drive in general
best wishes
Yep got all that to go on already and the DD LED side markers in Dark Smoke
Cheers

Sponsored

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
All cars should have a girls name. Have you not seen Gone in 60 Seconds? :doh:
Good point, will let my boy name "her"

Stealing your idea... Just ordered a sampler pack of viny from my local distributor to see which one matches the car the best.

Then Im going to wrap my roof as well!
You can't I have © it! :D

Looks superb! As mentioned before, loving the black roof...really sets off the look nicely.

Enjoy!!
Superb colour combo, Magnetic really does suit the S550.
Thanks I'm going for the mean look but to be fair all colours look great on the S550 :thumbsup:

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
It's going to be a sleepless night for you tonight.

What an amazing day your going to have tomorrow.

Driving mine to Modurstang in Chipping Norton to have my red Steeda differential bushes and BMR CB005 kit fitted. Not as exciting as your day but looking forward of the drive through the Cotswolds.

P.s.
You will love love love the Solo XV!

Last edited:

Stuart0202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Driving mine to Modurstang in Chipping Norton to have my red Steeda differential bushes and BMR CB005 kit fitted. Not as exciting as your day but looking forward of the drive through the Cotswolds.
Please let me know how you get on with the bushings and the BMR kit. Bought both while I was in America but after reading about the vibrations the Steeda kit caused, I'm slightly wary of fitting them.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Me too, a little, but I've read it's more of a slight gear whine. If it is, my Solo catback should hopefully hide it. We shall see.

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual

P.s.
You will love love love the Solo XV!
Cheers Tom and enjoy the drive, it's a nice drive down to and past the Costswolds :thumbsup: SOLO dropped off at garage this afternoon just hope I'm back from London in time for it to go straight on tomorrow.

Sleeping is going to be tough tonight!

I'm up for this kit from BMR so looking forward to your review of it.

Sponsored

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Cheers Tom and enjoy the drive, it's a nice drive down to and past the Costswolds :thumbsup: SOLO dropped off at garage this afternoon just hope I'm back from London in time for it to go straight on tomorrow.

Sleeping is going to be tough tonight!

I'm up for this kit from BMR so looking forward to your review of it.
Really would welcome your thoughts on the MachXV - I have nigh on pressed the button on a Solo Thunder (mine will be very high days and holidays !) Still have those niggling thoughts but more opinions the better I think.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
I guess as we've not heard from you since your last post, you picked the car up and understandable having way too much fun with it to have time for anything else :headbang:

When you do get the chance, looking forward in hearing your thoughts on the car and your mods plus plenty of more pics for us to drool over. :cheers:

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Thanks Tom,

Picked car up Wednesday morning and handover was excellent. I opted for the extra 2 years warranty at just over 500 notes. Again Sara was brilliant and was just as excited as I was and trying to get paper work done so she could show me my car.

Fast forward to the moment she pulled the cover off and I was in shock that finally my car and my dream was a reality. I was totally in awe when I clapped eyes on it for the first time.

The prep of the car was excellent and I can honestly say the panel alignment is superb. Not a mark/blemish on the car at all. During this period a salesman came over and asked if he could take a picture of me next to my car, I obliged and then ten mins later he returns with a Mustang presentation box with spare key, key ring and a glass coaster with a picture of me next to car! A really nice touch.

Massive bag of brand new Diamond Brite detailing stuff in a special case in the boot along with window sticker and bracket for front plate so attention to detail of my requests were spot on.

I was there some time then headed off back to Wiltshire, used my horn twice getting out of North London due to 2 x squeezer inners nearly hitting my car which gave me a moment or two. Relished the drive home with many admiring glances and thumps up.

Due to not getting back until 5pm my mods plans have been pushed back a day, luckily enough did get home in time to take my boy to footie training which he was so pleased about as he is a bigger car nut than me!

So Thursday morning dropped the car off at a friend of a friend’s garage to do the exhaust, I then went to Exeter for the day for a meeting. Got back to pick my car up and the moment I fired it up was something I will remember forever!!! It sounds absolutely glorious, turned me into a child seeing/hearing his first supercar. Owner of the garage asked if I could take his boy to prom on the 4th July and no charge for fitting….. Result.

Not great videos but will do more when I get time and couldn't embed sorry.

Then last night, fitted GT350 wheel, black gloss 5.0 badges and DD LED side markers.
I wish my Wife had taken a picture as I’m sat there with fishing wire whilst my boy is on the hairdryer doing the 5.0 badges, a real great Father/Son moment. I dropped him at School this morning and on the way he said, “what’s next Dad?” to which I replied plenty mate!

A massive thanks to Tom, for helping me go for the SOLO Mack XV you are a legend! Him and various links/vids/topics I now have a Mustang with a redicoulsly deep burbling beautiful sounding exhaust that has zero rasp and I’m 150% happy with.

Also a massive thanks to Andy Barret, Chris, Sara and the Mustang helpdesk girls.

3 people so far have said how much nicer it is and sounds so much better than my E92 M3 which was 20 odd thousand more and you know what I agree!

Off to Surrey later to stay with Parents and rest of family and looking forward to first family trip in the car, taking some of my other mods with me to do whilst I’m there.

Springs and spacers go on next week and will update then, to all that are still waiting hang on in there it’s worth it! I love my Mustang, it’s epic!

Thanks all,

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
I've said it already, but what a beauty!

Congrats.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
That is one beautifully prepped car :thumbsup:

[whisper] And despite what they'll tell you they're all jealous of Magnetic... [/whisper] ;)
Sponsored