Sponsored

My long-awaited EURO Mustang EcoBoost: please welcome The Italian Pony!

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
Congrats! Enjoy the car and get some influence over there to purchase more of the Mustang!
Sponsored

ZuluEcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, Race Red and Silver Stripe
Madonna, ma che bella macchina!!!

Madonna, ma che bella macchina!!! :cheers::thumbsup:

congrats on getting your beautiful car! and thanks for the detailed photos. I must say you have impeccable taste in colors, since you ordered the same color I did:D.

Mine will arrive in a couple of weeks here in the American Southwest!

I know all about taxes and prices in Europe, and how the car pretty much costs double. I think the Ecoboost is a great choice. Despite the really cheap gas we have here in the States, I also opted for the Ecoboost, since I want the car for weekend trips and such. More long distance runner than sprinter for me, although the EB is not a bad sprinter at all :-)

Enjoy!

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Madonna, ma che bella macchina!!! :cheers::thumbsup:

congrats on getting your beautiful car! and thanks for the detailed photos. I must say you have impeccable taste in colors, since you ordered the same color I did:D.

Mine will arrive in a couple of weeks here in the American Southwest!

I know all about taxes and prices in Europe, and how the car pretty much costs double. I think the Ecoboost is a great choice. Despite the really cheap gas we have here in the States, I also opted for the Ecoboost, since I want the car for weekend trips and such. More long distance runner than sprinter for me, although the EB is not a bad sprinter at all :-)

Enjoy!
Thank you! I'm just now in vacation across the southwest of your beautiful country, and have found gas as low as 1.57 per gallon!! It's about 1\4 the price in Italy [emoji36]

ZuluEcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, Race Red and Silver Stripe
Southwest!

If you come by Albuquerque, let me know, I'll by you a beer:cheers:
Sponsored